X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniforms

So I thought we were switching back to the beloved Powder Blues, but it turns out that it's only for 4 games - WTF?

Leave it to the dumber of the Spanos sons (A.G.) to screw this up too.

Way too many games in the white. All away games I guess. Gross. Need more of everything else. Royal Blues are my jam. Then Powder Blue, then Navy Blue.
    Took me a while to figure this out: You can set and change your signature by going to your username in the upper right corner > click to get the drop down > select User Settings. On that page, select the Account tab and then go down to the area that says "Conversation Detail Options". On the right side, you will see the option "Edit Post Signature".

Comment

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
      So I thought we were switching back to the beloved Powder Blues, but it turns out that it's only for 4 games - WTF?

Leave it to the dumber of the Spanos sons (A.G.) to screw this up too.
      I don't like the whites,,,, the bolt on the shoulder looks upside down

Comment

Two away games (Miami, Oakland) are now in Powder Blue.

Comment

I need more cowbell.
          I need more Powder Blue.
          Get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
          LL Cool J

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
            Two away games (Miami, Oakland) are now in Powder Blue.
            It was a total gaff to proclaim powder blue primary with a huge propaganda campaign and positive feedback from fans...only to break out the powderblue unis for 4 games. lol

Comment

They always wear whites at home in September to avoid wearing dark unis in the late summer heat.

I love the royal blue....dare I say even more than the powder blues.

The facemask on the helmets will be gold regardless, right?
              ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

I'm a big fan of the royal blues, too. Time to start a new board theroyalblues.com. Ideally I would like to see 6 home games in powder and two in royal.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltergeist View Post
                  I'm a big fan of the royal blues, too. Time to start a new board theroyalblues.com. Ideally I would like to see 6 home games in powder and two in royal.
                  Powder Blues - Home

Color Rush Royal - Away

everyone happy
                  2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

KYZIR WHITE

CORTEZ BROUGHTON

Comment

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Powder Blues - Home

Color Rush Royal - Away

everyone happy
                    That requires a full blown uniform update with the league i think. They get the color rush once or twice a year

Comment

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                      They always wear whites at home in September to avoid wearing dark unis in the late summer heat.

I love the royal blue....dare I say even more than the powder blues.

The facemask on the helmets will be gold regardless, right?
                      Those are the color rush uniform so i guess they wear those for a Thursday night game.

Powder Blue should be the permanent color for Home games. Get rid of the Navy blue.

Comment

I don't care if they wear burlap as long as they win.

Comment

Working...
                        X