X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Breakout Player Will Be...

uchena nwosu will continue his stellar play towards the end of the season. I think he will play a lot and have a very solid season.

What say you?

Hunter Henry.

Comment

And Mike Williams. Two young hungry players that will both eat this year and Philip is going to make them a lot of money.

Comment

White.

Comment

Travis Benjamin
          Michael Davis
          Dan Feeney
          Chris Peace
          Nasir Adderly
          Michael Badgley
          10 characters * Nasir, Badgley, Facyson, Rochell, King, Okung, Denzel, Tevi, Virgil, Trent Scott

Comment

Justin Jackson.....hopefully.

Comment

Trent Scott ???

We can hope....

Comment

Drue Tranquil will be our best rookie and will be starting by the end of the season.

I also believe this is the year Hunter Henry will have a pro bowl season.

Comment

Forrest Lamp ORG.
                  We attempt to play modern defensive football.

Comment

Breakout player will be Kyzir White. If something, God forbid, happens to Ingram, and he misses substantial time...keep your eye on Peace. That kid has a crazy motor, and a nose for sniffing out the play. Between him and Nwosu's flexibility, I feel real good about our depth at LEO
                    Rally Time!!!

Titans, Bears, Packers...these three games have become the pivot point. Win them all...and we go after the Raiders and Chiefs with our swag back, followed by a much needed bye week. It all begins...or ends...in these next 3 weeks.

Comment

Philip Rivers. I think this is the year the light will come on

Comment

Scott and Tevi. The coaches really like their physical attributes.

Comment

Working...
                        X