• Show
Clear All
  • SDFan
    Woober Goober
    • Jun 2013
    • Dolores, CO
    • Retired
    • Send PM

well, I guess its settled then and TuTu is good as gone- before even the 1st preseason game is played.

Sure hope VBrown gets well quick, Reese learns to beat press, run routes + play STs and we don't have any other WR injuries before the season starts...
    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
      well, I guess its settled then and TuTu is good as gone- before even the 1st preseason game is played.

Sure hope VBrown gets well quick, Reese learns to beat press, run routes + play STs and we don't have any other WR injuries before the season starts...
      LOL,.......im not saying that. Im just showing that we are correct in saying he could be on the bubble on lose out to another WR, ....thats all. Why is it that everytime Tutu is mentioned in this fashion, you over react?

I know its only Acee who wrote that article(did you even look at it?) but....so far according to him Tutu hasnt been one of the top 6 WRs in camp. Yes i do take that with a grain of salt and consider the source.
      As for Brown, he needs to get well quick to hold off the other guys as well. He doesnt play STs.
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 08-07-2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• SDFan
        Woober Goober
        • Jun 2013
        • Dolores, CO
        • Retired
        • Send PM

I read it @ SDUT before you posted it here. I'm not going to rehash all the reasons I think TuTu has an advantage over the guys who haven't played a single snap in a real NFL game yet, but I expect that experience counts heavily when the coaches make their final roster decisions. Reese and Inmann have been up & down this camp so far and the other UDFAs will also be PS eligible which also will figure into the equation who they keep, IMO. WE might have a little more feel for it after tonight.
        Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

Working...
        X