POLL: Changes The Bolts REALLY Need To Make After 2 Ugly Losses?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • screeme18
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
    Clearly the coaching staff doesn't think Lamp or Adderley are ready. I was surprised to see Teamer starting in there. Go figure.
    Due to circumstances, this was the first game I've watched all season. I left with two real big takeaways . The first was that Teamer was God Awful! Just terrible. Everytime you saw a big Houston play Teamer was right there making it happen.

(The second was that our offensive line was just as bad as I was afraid it would be. This is still an offense that can run mostly because Rivers is a magician at times. But we have a limited ceiling with this group and it isn't Super Bowl... Good defenses will have our number. Shit, bad defenses probably)

Comment

• Budsman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Tol View Post

Should have brought Gates back already, but this team isn't going to no Superbowl, so Gates can chill.
      I'd really like to see Patton get playing time too. And Adderley. And Tranquil.
      I'd also like to see Jackson get a lot more touches.
      Penalties negating turnovers and touchdowns are game killing. F the refs.
      Plug every camera into a computer that can see everything in 3D, and let the A.I. ref the game.

Chargers don't have any mojo right now. I saw it in the Lions loss. Too many injuries have sapped the mojo.
      I'm actually not against the AI ref thing. At least the game would be called fairly for both sides. Can't complain about that.

i still think the league is going to get to a point where they are so afraid of injury liability that they will move to a pressure sensitive suit that will be able to tell if a player gets touched hard enough to be down, essentially high tech two hand touch.

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

snap counts....

need more on O >> Dontrelle, JJ, Ekeler.... we absolutely need to double up in the backfield w/Austin & Jackson as often as possible.... our roster leaves us few other options.
        need fewer snaps on O >> MW, TB

need more on D >> Tillery, Kyzir, Adderly, Tranquill.... not sure how you get all these guys more snaps.... Drue fills in for AP, Adderly @FS, Jerry for Mebane, and Kyzir ??
        need fewer snaps on D >> Mebane

and personally think we're a season ahead of ourselves w/any SB expectations, and that the biggest obstacle so far and the same one we had against NE are the.... zebras.
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

Yeah this officiated scam needs to come to an end soon or the game is gonna lose all credibility.Put robots in some zebra suits and see how many ghost calls and t.d.s we get negated to lose us the game happen.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
            Yeah this officiated scam needs to come to an end soon or the game is gonna lose all credibility.Put robots in some zebra suits and see how many ghost calls and t.d.s we get negated to lose us the game happen.
            I hate blaming things on the refs but it's just happening too consistently on critical game changing plays this season. We have to beat the opponent, the refs and our own boneheadedness

Comment

• Budsman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I hate blaming things on the refs but it's just happening too consistently on critical game changing plays this season. We have to beat the opponent, the refs and our own boneheadedness

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

I seriously wonder whether other teams have had the same impactful calls go against them. Last 2 weeks, 3 tds called back, INT called back and critical 3rd down play resulting ina first and goal at the 7 called back for potential game tying or winning drive.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

Yeah I'm sure it's league wide but for whatever reason the Bolts are scripted to be in the losing column so far and it sucks.Refs do decide the games when they can take away our big defensive plays or flat out take away t.d.s.Like the facemask call on us but none on the opposing team when they pulled the same shit.Watch the last Queefs game and see how the footlockers were able to massage the game into the outcome their bosses want for the Madden coverboy.And no I dont wear a tinfoil hat.

Comment

• BlackMamba
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

The only thing that needs to change is Lynn's old school mentality about playing vets first, then supposedly the guys who were available during training camp no matter how shitty they are. Basically whatever spin he needs to give to justify playing his personal favorites. His strong leadership is quickly turning into a stubborn knuckleheaded mentality reminiscent of some bad past head coaches. You play your most talented guys, plain and simple.

Comment

• Grinners
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Release the hounds and play in the backfield...............

Comment

• Grinners
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

-We need a Running Game start Ekeler and then run the hell out of Jackson which opens up play action to get TB in the game. Why is TB on the roster if only a decoy.

-FS is playing well don't change that but put Adderly as Dime and maybe even replace Facyson at Corner he is a better athlete. He missed to much of Camp but should know the Playbook by now. Put playmakers on D.

-They need the Interior DLine to push forward but this D Coordinator has never done that, they almost always play safe in the middle.

-Tranquill seems to be a playmaker, but needs to improve consistency. I know the Head Coach wants each player to earn their spot and keep it (as a culture its a good foundation) but lets put some potential playmakers out their on D during the 3rd and 4th Quarters and let them prove they are playmakers.

Comment

• Grinners
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Rayshawn Jenkins was of the very few original starters in the secondary. But his performance yesterday suggested that he may not be suited to man the single-high role. Jenkins was on the wrong end of a lot of plays and was late to diagnose, which led to big gains for the Texans.

[jwplayer Md8I3xz1-ThvAeFxT] The Chargers entered Sunday’s game against the Texans without nine key players. Los Angeles did a decent job disguising them the first two games by filling in the…

Guess I am wrong about FS...................

Comment

Working...
                          X