• Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

The words....

Our TB12 is a huge mangina. He is afraid of contact, if not his own shadow. It also stands to reason that he coats his hands in astroglide before game time.
    Too bad Benji can't use this:

stickum.jpg

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Benji's recent play makes the final drive in KC last year that much more miraculous.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

actually yes. He dropped the game tying TD and grabbed the back of his leg. I have no words
        i'd feign injury if i dropped the game winning TD too.

Like that time my wife wanted me to build her a new gazebo ...
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• PR#1
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

actually yes. He dropped the game tying TD and grabbed the back of his leg. I have no words
          :lol:

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

a win is a win. i prefer close games, if they win, as more satisfyingly entertaining. just as long as they win. a 40 point blowout lacks the element of tension and excitement that a close game can offer.
            Yes, close games CAN be more entertaining, BUT when the Chargers play a winless, horrible team(that is clearly worst in NFL), and if the Chargers ONLY manage to beat them in a low scoring close game such as 17-13........ and every other team has been beating them by 30+ points....... that game would be extremely stressful.... obviously having lots of chargers mistakes and blunders to keep it that close, which would continue to be a bad omen going forward...... like our first 3 debacles....

If the Chargers continue to not be able to stop the run, and continue to have no clue how to finish drives with TD's instead of ending drives with penalties, sacks and turnovers..... we are not going to win many games and are not likely to make playoffs.....

Every team we play after miami has a strong running game and if they are smart they will pound it at us until we stop it or wither away.......

This Chargers team had better suck it up and score well over 30 points against a horrible MIA team and shut down their running game, or we will likely lose to DEN, PIT, and TEN.... who will run all over us...

This week a 40 point blowout is needed...... this team needs to open up the offense in redzone and score many TD's.... we have been getting worse at scoring every week...... like we are forgetting how and losing confidence in the offense...... which is why coaches have made Ekler and Allen the huge majority of the offense..... like the coaches trust no one else..... it makes it easy for defenses to know who to cover on critical plays.......

Comment

• PR#1
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

I wouldn't be shocked if we won 17-13.

Not only that we could be trailing at halftime 13-10 causing this board to melt down.

Rivers throws a late TD to put us ahead.

Gentlemen if you want to make some easy money take the fins and the spread. Chargers will not cover.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Comment

• BlackMamba
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2019
                  • Send PM

Incredibly close to giving up on this injury plagued season and cursed team in general. It's looking like 8-8 and no playoffs.

Comment

• 19bambi19
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Send PM

I'm just wondering if they picked up a couple transients off the street for their conditioning coaches !

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                      Damn M.A.S.H. unit.
                      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                        The Precious
                        • May 2019
                        • Send PM

:killme:

Comment

• Charge!
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

What the hell is going on with the Chargers?????

Are they so cocky that they think they can beat MIA by resting everyone?????

anyone thinking this will be a blowout is kidding themselves....... Chargers will be lucky to score more than 14 on offense........ Defense or ST's will have to play out of their minds and get multiple turnovers otherwise the score will bet close enough that with one mistake MIA can win.....

Allen will be fastest WR on field and only consistent one so he will be double teamed all game......... Inman is ordinary at best..... we have no one at TE and only one RB the coach trusts......

so now out of desperation, Gordon might play???? that is a hammy waiting to happen...... and maybe fumbles since he has not played in a long time.....

Comment

Working...
                          X