• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Just glanced at the threads on the Donkey fan forum website.

No mention of the upcoming Charger game. The fan base is not in a good mood and has bigger fish to fry.

Image result for pirate walking the plank silent movie
    Last edited by powderblueboy; 10-04-2019, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

QB Ratings vs LAC

Brissett 120
      Stafford 91
      Watson 135
      Taylor 96

His pressure would be more monsterous if it disrupted the opponent passing game more often. This discussion is kind of ridiculous, I don't think I'm watching the same game as everyone else here. he's not having a monster season. I accept it is because defenses are overly focusing on him due to the lack of a second or third concern for OCs to worry about. So what. Doesn't change what it is. Its not his fault, but it is fact. He's having a perfectly middle of the road season. Nothing remotely close to best DL in the league. Not by a bayou mile.
      That's fine, we disagree: one of us is right & it doesn't really matter who.

He is his mother's little angel at the end of the day.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
        Pretty much retired......
        • Sep 2018
        • JoJa
        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
        Pleasure. I retired last year so I plan on seeing more of the world.

Ive been to all the continents now except Antarctica and there is so much more to see.
        I'm retiring next year. Already have trips planned to Italy to visit my brother and then a 3 week jaunt around England, Scotland & Ireland to see about 4 Elton shows with the wife & daughter AND all of the sights. My daughter is dying to get to Liverpool, I cannot wait to get to Edinburgh and the wife has never been to Stonehenge. That and all of the cool pubs I can have a pint or three in along the way.

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

I'm retiring next year. Already have trips planned to Italy to visit my brother and then a 3 week jaunt around England, Scotland & Ireland to see about 4 Elton shows with the wife & daughter AND all of the sights. My daughter is dying to get to Liverpool, I cannot wait to get to Edinburgh and the wife has never been to Stonehenge. That and all of the cool pubs I can have a pint or three in along the way.
          Congrats on your upcoming retirement. You'll love your British isles trip, my wife and I did that trip in May and had a great time.

Stonehenge was nice to see, it was on my to do list. And we had a pint in the historic Temple Bar district in Dublin. But the best was Scotland and I did not expect that. Edinburgh is one of the best cities we have ever been to. Expect to spend most of one day at Edinburgh castle. Get your tickets online so you can skip the long lines. And you can spend another day on the hop on hop off buses in Edinburgh. You can get all three buses for a little more that the price of one and they are well worth the cost and time. They are the best on off buses we have ever been on. I've also seen a list saying that the Isle of Skye is now the #1 tourist site in the world. You can stay in the cute little town of Portree, but get reservations for rooms early because it is packed with tourists. There are also long lines for dinner unless you get dinner reservations early. And finally, don't forget to do the Harry Potter train. Really. It's worth the time and effort.
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• AK47
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2019
            • Send PM

great - so we all agree Bosa is great and he is not having a monster season. glad we put that to bed.
            9 QB pressures, 2 sacks, and 3 QB hits while being triple teamed? I recall Larry English registering 0 QB pressures, 0 sacks, and 0 QB hits while being single-guarded...even unguarded at times.

are-you-not-entertained.jpg

Comment

• AK47
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

So the Broncos let Shaquil Barrett go...dude wanted to start but Von Miller and Chubb are there...goes to bucs and has 9 sacks in 3 games. Chubb is out of the season and Von is on the trading block. Yup, Denver should just let us win and tank 2019.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

9 QB pressures, 2 sacks, and 3 QB hits while being triple teamed? I recall Larry English registering 0 QB pressures, 0 sacks, and 0 QB hits while being single-guarded...even unguarded at times.
                Better than Larry English is not the over-under line of greatness lol ... and he's not triple teamed every play, lets all quit being so dramatic.
                “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Scott Green
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Better than Larry English is not the over-under line of greatness lol ... and he's not triple teamed every play, lets all quit being so dramatic.
                  English may have been a lousy player but won at the girlfriend game

Comment

• SYB
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                      The Precious
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                      Just glanced at the threads on the Donkey fan forum website.

No mention of the upcoming Charger game. The fan base is not in a good mood and has bigger fish to fry.

Image result for pirate walking the plank silent movie

That is terrific. :deadhorse:

Fuck Denver

Comment

• Electric Chicken
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post
                        Good. I hope Benjamin sits out, I'd rather see more Scott than him.
                        agreed

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

As a reminder.. Don't break the mojo by starting the GDT is someone is already on a win streak, even if its only one game.

Comment

Working...
                          X