Clear All
  • NoMoreChillies
    Outback Goon
    • Sep 2018
    • Australia
    • Send PM

Film Study TEN week 7 (defense)

Happy Hump day
    plenty of bad to choose from this week ugh.

Play #1 The Good
    If ya dont love Bosa, this play should change your mind. Also i'm not sure if the play was designed with clearing routes and the underneath to Derrick Henry but Perryman was excellent in his coverage (something he lacked previously). In fact it was excellent coverage by all Chargers DB's

Play #2 The Bad
    After the previous awesome play and now TEN in 3rd and 14, tackling once again fails us. Tranquill missed tackle. Jenkins missed tackle. Hayward zero effort tackle.How does our HC accept this type of play from his players week in and week out? I dont

Play #3 The Ugly
    oh boy. so ugly it hurts 3 days later. Chargers show blitz, then pull out. with everyone holding hands on goal line. Neither of our safeties cover the back of the end zone and CB + LB couldnt even cover the RB in the flat. I still dont know who the 4 chargers holding hands on goal line were covering...Field awareness sucks

• BayAreaBoltz
    Chargers Hall of Fame
    • Sep 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
    Happy Hump day
    plenty of bad to choose from this week ugh.

Play #3 The Ugly
    oh boy. so ugly it hurts 3 days later. Chargers show blitz, then pull out. with everyone holding hands on goal line. Neither of our safeties cover the back of the end zone and CB + LB couldnt even cover the RB in the flat. I still dont know who the 4 chargers holding hands on goal line were covering...Field awareness sucks
    Was this a Bradley designed defensive scheme or a breakdown? Either way it's bad (accountability needed SOMEplace).

Comment

Working...
    X