• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mecho
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

I was feeling a little better about this week, but then Allen injury happened. I still think we can beat them on the road even without Allen, but it will require the coaches removing their heads from their backsides and based on what Lynn has been saying, I have no faith. 2-6 midway through the season is the final nail.

Hoping we find a way, but not expecting that we will.
    Yeah losing Allen is massive he is the only one who has looked consistent all season. I think swapping Gordon in for Ekeler is what has killed our offence and imo potentially pissed off a lot of players even with our porous offensive line. I was really positive before season started but ive seen the Chargers of old these last few games and can only see them finding another way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

At this point i am hoping for a top 5 pick so we can get our QB of the future. I hope Rivers goes somewhere were he can get a SB ring though would be a shame for him to waste his last few years here. Got quite a few needs going into the draft after this season.

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by mecho View Post

Yeah losing Allen is massive he is the only one who has looked consistent all season. I think swapping Gordon in for Ekeler is what has killed our offence and imo potentially pissed off a lot of players even with our porous offensive line. I was really positive before season started but ive seen the Chargers of old these last few games and can only see them finding another way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

At this point i am hoping for a top 5 pick so we can get our QB of the future. I hope Rivers goes somewhere were he can get a SB ring though would be a shame for him to waste his last few years here. Got quite a few needs going into the draft after this season.
      i was about to predict a win.....something has to break right for them.

No Allen, no chance.

The offense was sputtering before Gordon came around. They did all right last week.

Interested to see how Quessenberry handles himself; especially with the Bear defensive tackles.

Comment

• mecho
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

i was about to predict a win.....something has to break right for them.

No Allen, no chance.

The offense was sputtering before Gordon came around. They did all right last week.

Interested to see how Quessenberry handles himself; especially with the Bear defensive tackles.
        offense wasn't great but i thought the run game was better prior to Gordon returning. regarding Quessenberry its game snaps for him and allows us to see if he can potentially take over long term at this point i think we have the luxury of being able to try different things at this point.

Comment

Working...
        X