• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SDBORN
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by PMR9FAN View Post

Don't give up hope ... it's not over yet. A W on Monday puts them right into the thick of things with reinforcements on the way (Okung, Tevi, DJ, AP).

I like our chances for the postseason actually if they can pull off a Mexico City miracle.

That said, your point here is 100% true:

"At times like this i like to ponder the larger point of life - if this is our big worry in life, life must be pretty darn good."
    #1st world problems...

We got it pretty good

Comment

• SBbound
      Casual fanatic
      • Feb 2019
      • Merced/San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

#1st world problems...

We got it pretty good
      Want something to smile about... Check out this pic from last night of our new stadium, it'll be the finest in the world.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

I hate that it feels like and looks like a dome. Its so cal. Should be playing under the sky.

Comment

• SDBORN
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by labound View Post

Want something to smile about... Check out this pic from last night of our new stadium, it'll be the finest in the world.
          Sounds like it's gonna lock in the sound nicely. We will have fun hearing opposing fans sound even louder when they take over lol

Cough
          Last edited by SDBORN; 11-15-2019, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Protect17
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2019
            • Send PM

Few things that are really promising going on with our team .1.the pass rush is finding itself .2.Lynn seems to be stepping up big in game plans ,halftime adjustments.Lynn may very well have been held back by whiz .

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Okung and Tevi did not practice all week. If neither can play, that leaves Scott and Pipkins at the tackles, with Ryan Groy as the only reserve OL. This is an appalling situation to be in, and it reflects poorly on Telesco. I'm not saying it should cost him his job, but his failure to strengthen the OL this off-season has turned a playoff caliber squad into a bottom third team. One of the team's greatest assets is its veteran Pro Bowl QB, who has become so shell-shocked by the lack of protection he is costing the team wins. I'm not saying Telesco should lose this job, I don't want that at this point. But he absolutely has to make upgrading the OL a priority in 2020.

Comment

• sonorajim
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                Okung and Tevi did not practice all week. If neither can play, that leaves Scott and Pipkins at the tackles, with Ryan Groy as the only reserve OL. This is an appalling situation to be in, and it reflects poorly on Telesco. I'm not saying it should cost him his job, but his failure to strengthen the OL this off-season has turned a playoff caliber squad into a bottom third team. One of the team's greatest assets is its veteran Pro Bowl QB, who has become so shell-shocked by the lack of protection he is costing the team wins. I'm not saying Telesco should lose this job, I don't want that at this point. But he absolutely has to make upgrading the OL a priority in 2020.
                Run the effin ball. Do so repeatedly & effectively, we will have time to pass occasionally. This OL is clearly a better run blocking unit.
                I agree that TT & Lynn's choices regards OL could have been better. Meanwhile, in the land of here & now, use what we have at what they do best.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                  i think it was understood by all (including Telesco) that they were gambling in hoping for growth and continuity & not really adding to last years group. They lost!

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Sounds like it's gonna lock in the sound nicely. We will have fun hearing opposing fans sound even louder when they take over lol

Cough
                    Why would Rivers want to play in this cavern?

Comment

• PMR9FAN
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

fc,550x550,white.u1.jpg

Comment

• AK47
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2019
                        • Send PM

Cough
                        Not if you enable sound deadening frequencies to numb sound....but disable when we're on defense lol.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X