• Send PM

Awesome...means more Facyson :sigh:

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Thats a shame as he’s one of their best CBs and was missed when he was out. Then again, I’m tanking for ‘20 so wtf do i really care. Not too surprised it took this long to work thru the secret review and appeal process ...
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

This team is so unorganized. It just feels loose. I dont think its run like a tight ship. Im mainly referring to the way we play football but we tend to not fix our problems. No attention to detail. We just got done practicing at a facility in Colorado Springs where over 400 cadets are currently quarantined for a crazy virus. I dont think we stayed at Air Force but i wouldnt even want to be there considering that region is battling a viral epidemic. Bad decision.

Every week we commit the same mistakes. The same missed tackles. The same boneheaded play calling. Really no accountability for the shit. I always go back to Marty. The guy just had his team focused on all the details. The little things he focused on. Now guys are getting popped for PEDs or whatever this crap is.

I just dont feel like Lynn has a really tight grasp of his vessel. I dont know maybe im just bummed about the season and wanting to blame someone. I see red sometimes with this team. So every little thing hurts.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          This team is so unorganized. It just feels loose. I dont think its run like a tight ship. Im mainly referring to the way we play football but we tend to not fix our problems. No attention to detail. We just got done practicing at a facility in Colorado Springs where over 400 cadets are currently quarantined for a crazy virus. I dont think we stayed at Air Force but i wouldnt even want to be there considering that region is battling a viral epidemic. Bad decision.

Every week we commit the same mistakes. The same missed tackles. The same boneheaded play calling. Really no accountability for the shit. I always go back to Marty. The guy just had his team focused on all the details. The little things he focused on. Now guys are getting popped for PEDs or whatever this crap is.

I just dont feel like Lynn has a really tight grasp of his vessel. I dont know maybe im just bummed about the season and wanting to blame someone. I see red sometimes with this team. So every little thing hurts.
          Id guess one of the Spano's booked where they were in CO. Either John or the other one. One of those two nincumpoops

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Normally, this would be the kind of post I'd hit the like button to, but I don't like this at all.
            And unfortunately, I agree with all of it completely.

Comment

Working...
            X