• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charge!
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    Just reading this thread title makes me throw up in my mouth. Just say no to front running, sulking, injury prone divas like Cam.
    This..... and Cam was and has NEVER been a great QB...... great QB's are about passing the balll accurately-that is primary skill..... Cam has NEVER been accurate.... he was a great athlete but he was never consistently accurate.... and his me-me attitude we can do without.....

and mariota is a noice guy but again a not so accurate fragile QB.........

I have a sick feeling that if Chargers had the 1st pick in draft, the Spanos's would stupidly trade it away instead of taking the next great franchise QB, Burrow.

Comment

• Sb4Rivers
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
      Funny how “they want Rivers back,” but have done absolutely nothing to make that happen. For almost an entire season.
      Fired his OC to boot.

Comment

• Sb4Rivers
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

This..... and Cam was and has NEVER been a great QB...... great QB's are about passing the balll accurately-that is primary skill..... Cam has NEVER been accurate.... he was a great athlete but he was never consistently accurate.... and his me-me attitude we can do without.....

I have a sick feeling that if Chargers had the 1st pick in draft, the Spanos's would stupidly trade it away instead of taking the next great franchise QB, Burrow.
        Probably a good fit for Spani and Cam. Cam can launch his Crossdressing clothing line and make a fortune off LA. Probably come cheap which make Spani happy.

Comment

• Electric Chicken
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Hmmmmmm ,,, I hope not ,,, I would rather have Rivers 1 more year than Cam

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
            Funny how “they want Rivers back,” but have done absolutely nothing to make that happen. For almost an entire season.
            They had decided before the season even started to hold off on contract negotiations. We can only speculate on why. Did Rivers not want an extension until he saw how he felt after the season? Did the team have reservations about extending an aging player? Did Spanos not want to spend money in a signing bonus before he had to?

Comment

• madcaplaughs
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I think with Cam, you'd see Mike Williams really take off. Trouble is, Keenan Allen relies on a QB who can understand timing and accuracy. It would be a big trade off. I'd rather draft a young QB if the right guy is available, or go OL. With the talent in this draft I think there's a high probability of a blue chip player at either position being available when we pick.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Windsor, U.K.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

I'm going to have to disagree here. The primary skill of a quarterback is to help you score enough points to win a game.This is where a lot of Charger fans confuse PR as a great QB. Sure he puts up HUGE numbers but he hasn't always helped us win( actually, sometimes quite the opposite) Whether it's controlling the clock, making good decisions, running the ball or throwing it long, or short, a QB is so much more than accurate throws.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Windsor, U.K.
                  • Send PM

And definitely NO to Cam!
                  Start fresh.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

If Cam Newton, or Tom Brady for that matter, ever came to the Chargers...I would consider a sabbatical from being a Charger fan...I would be back when they started at least trying to be a football team, and not a bunch of whores...which is what they would be if they signed either one of these guys. I would rather root for the Bad News Bears, than the Hollywood Hacks...JMO
                    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Classic
                      Hall Of Fame
                      • Dec 2014
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                      If Cam Newton, or Tom Brady for that matter, ever came to the Chargers...I would consider a sabbatical from being a Charger fan...I would be back when they started at least trying to be a football team, and not a bunch of whores...which is what they would be if they signed either one of these guys. I would rather root for the Bad News Bears, than the Hollywood Hacks...JMO
                      But why? Neither Tom or Cam have ever said anything disparaging about the Chargers. I understand not wanting either because you don't see the fit but it sounds like your holding a grudge against both players that doesn't seem warranted.

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                        Pfff... sabbatical...
                        unless it actually worked out!
                        then you’d be celebrating a superbowl win in downtown LA wearing a brand new powder blue Newton jersey.

whore indeed.
                        P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                        P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                        P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                        P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                          The Precious
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Well this offseason won’t be boring.

Lets keep in mind who runs this organization anything can happen.

Comment

Working...
                          X