Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 NFL News Discussion - [Politics/C19/Race Relations Allowed]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yeah as Cam is going from Riveria a player's coach to miliary like dictator BB but latter is also known from reviving careers!

    Comment


    • Should be some interesting press conferences

      Comment


      • Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
        Per Adam Schefter, less than one hour ago...

        Cam Newton has signed a one year, incentive laden contract with...

        The New England Patriots.
        I think this puts the Patriots right back on top of the AFC East.
        Surprise us with a Super Bowl win!

        Comment


        • What will Cam make off his shoe deal with the Cheats? You have to factor that in too.
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.

          Comment


          • Again, this is a cryptic move. On the one hand, Belicheat and the Patsie organization has been saying all along that they were going to go with their back up QB, and that they had the utmost confidence in him, etc. Now all in an instant, Cam gets the nod to be the starting QB position. That must be very confidence shaking to the other QB. Plus, it makes the Pats look like liars of sorts, which they are. So I guess it is typical of how they operate...
            "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." --Frank Zappa

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Pointyearedog View Post
              Again, this is a cryptic move. On the one hand, Belicheat and the Patsie organization has been saying all along that they were going to go with their back up QB, and that they had the utmost confidence in him, etc. Now all in an instant, Cam gets the nod to be the starting QB position. That must be very confidence shaking to the other QB. Plus, it makes the Pats look like liars of sorts, which they are. So I guess it is typical of how they operate...
              Cam is not a lock at QB:

              cam 2.JPG
              cam 3.JPG
              https://boston.cbslocal.com/2020/06/...t-stidham-nfl/

              On the other hand, now HERE, here is a REAL Cam Lock:

              cam lock.JPG
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Pointyearedog View Post
                Again, this is a cryptic move. On the one hand, Belicheat and the Patsie organization has been saying all along that they were going to go with their back up QB, and that they had the utmost confidence in him, etc. Now all in an instant, Cam gets the nod to be the starting QB position. That must be very confidence shaking to the other QB. Plus, it makes the Pats look like liars of sorts, which they are. So I guess it is typical of how they operate...
                Every org is tight lipped about their plans. Chargers were happy with their QB's before the draft, then they drafted a QB.
                The timing is quite interesting, because of the lost draft pick. And if what some are saying is correct, that they could recoup the lost draft pick with a comp pick if Cam is lost to FA after his 1 year.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Tol View Post

                  Every org is tight lipped about their plans. Chargers were happy with their QB's before the draft, then they drafted a QB.
                  The timing is quite interesting, because of the lost draft pick. And if what some are saying is correct, that they could recoup the lost draft pick with a comp pick if Cam is lost to FA after his 1 year.
                  Sign 'em to a one year deal, then cut 'em loose...NOW we know how those stinkin' Cheatriots keep stockpiling draft picks...

                  Comment


                  • Franchise-tagged Chris Jones tweets perhaps he 'won't play' for Chiefs in 2020
                    Some of these stars, you just wonder if they are worth the effort to keep on the team. A great player, but wouldn't two or three above average players be a better deal for the team for the same money?

                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

                      Some of these stars, you just wonder if they are worth the effort to keep on the team. A great player, but wouldn't two or three above average players be a better deal for the team for the same money?
                      Agreed 20 mil a year is kinda ridiculous i am not a fan of the way qb salaries are going either

                      Comment


                      • 14 Oklahoma Sooners players test possitive.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                          14 Oklahoma Sooners players test possitive.
                          IMO, when we talk about how the team is going to perform when football starts, it's going to be in 2021 because I don't think there is going to be a 2020 season. It's going to be weird having two rookie classes when training camp opens next season.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X