• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RTPbolt
    Charger Fan till the end
    • Jun 2013
    • North Carolina
    • Send PM

Meh…it was a valid approach they they even clarified with the league about. I dont call that cheating. It wasnt deceptive…didnt involve hiding deflation activities or video or busting phones. NFL decided after further evauation it allowed getting the ball higher though which changed the long held goal of 1 in above the ground which to me says yep dont allow it. You should be able to have a person hold it in the normal position on the tee though…just not to place it higher.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
      Meh…it was a valid approach they they even clarified with the league about. I dont call that cheating. It wasnt deceptive…didnt involve hiding deflation activities or video or busting phones. NFL decided after further evauation it allowed getting the ball higher though which changed the long held goal of 1 in above the ground which to me says yep dont allow it. You should be able to have a person hold it in the normal position on the tee though…just not to place it higher.
      Nonsense, history will record this as yet another example of the Raiders blatantly cheating on orders from the Organizations leadership against the Chargers to steal an undeserved unearned win
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Heatmiser
        BetterToday ThanYesterday
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
        I see your point, but it is all part of how Belicheck and Joshy his understudy will always try to find a way to cheat, even if they understand the spirit and intent of the rule. And Belicheck used to do it against teams the Patriots were going to pound anyway just because he could. It is why I hate them both.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• electricgold
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2020
          • Send PM

Wow just wow has anyone noticed how stellar the Eagles Oline is?????? Could you imagine if Mr. Herbert worked behind that Oline! IF we don't make the playoffs have to give TT and Staley an F for their knowledge on building an NFL offensive line.

More importantly we'll have to bring in a new GM who knows what the heck they are doing.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
            Wow just wow has anyone noticed how stellar the Eagles Oline is?????? Could you imagine if Mr. Herbert worked behind that Oline! IF we don't make the playoffs have to give TT and Staley an F for their knowledge on building an NFL offensive line.

More importantly we'll have to bring in a new GM who knows what the heck they are doing.
            It helps when they havent had any big injuries to their OL. That would help us tremendously as well.

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
              Let's do this!
              • Aug 2022
              • Raleigh N. Carolina
              • Send PM

Colts just got a GUT PUNCH

Comment

• SBbound
                Casual fanatic
                • Feb 2019
                • Merced/San Diego
                • Send PM

Originally posted by OG619FrightninLightnin View Post
                Colts just got a GUT PUNCH
                And next week they get another beatdown. Never should have fired Reich. If we do make a OC change this offseason I hope it's him.

Comment

• captaind
                  Cook This Pork Chops
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Mars
                  • Ball Holder
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

I've noticed watching highlights all year. It's no wonder Hurts is torching defenses when he's got that kind of time & space.

Eagles OL should collectively win MVP this season.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                    BetterToday ThanYesterday
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Well to be fair, Herbert is not playing behind the line that Staley and Telesco designed. At least he has not for most of the season. And before we club them to death like baby seals about depth, Salyer has been above average at LT. Clapp has been serviceable. If you think once a team goes deeper than that and still has a good line, I haven’t seen it.

TG
                    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                      Let's do this!
                      • Aug 2022
                      • Raleigh N. Carolina
                      • Send PM

Can they shut up about the Bills Mafia already?

Comment

• SBbound
                        Casual fanatic
                        • Feb 2019
                        • Merced/San Diego
                        • Send PM

Wow, what a game

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                          Let's do this!
                          • Aug 2022
                          • Raleigh N. Carolina