• Show
Clear All
  • Lone Bolt
    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
    • Feb 2019
    • McLean Illinois
    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
    • Send PM

Trumpy joins the forum, and nuclear war ensues...shocker.

Remember the old looney tunes cartoon, where there is a pristine meadow filled with singing birds and fawns grazing, squirrels gathering nuts...a picture of serenity....

Then the Tazmanian devil enters stage right, a tornado of chaos and destruction, plowing up grass, mowing down trees, and scattering the wildlife to all points of the compass...

That's Trumpet Man, folks...

Enjoy the show...
    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
      You have the imagination of a deranged meth addict yelling at the sidewalk.
      You guys are killing it with some of these descriptions recently.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Harbaugh and Michigan about to be hit with an NCAA investigation:

Michigan is under investigation for alleged violations during the COVID-19 recruiting dead period, sources said. Jim Harbaugh's cooperation during the investigation is also being examined.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

The only QB the Jets have with a winning record is QB the offensive coordinator admits is the one
          who should have sat this season.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
            Dea Spanos my HERO
            • Dec 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

We weren’t even talking about the Chargers and the trust. We were talking about if the NFL would donate to Damar’s charity and you made a wild claim that owners wouldn’t let league executives transfer any charity money and then wrongly asserted they approve every budget line item spent by the league offices and as proof you made a freak unrelated segue to Dea suing Dean because of Dean not fully funding charity commitments. Fucking bizarre, you’ve got loose bolts in your engine.

now you’re just throwing more trash on owners with no knowledge, information, or even a rumor. you just wouldn’t be surprised. You have the imagination of a deranged meth addict yelling at the sidewalk. Why does the hospital need 32 million dollars to treat one player? Talk about greedy gouge … forget the owners, go after the hospital!
            YOU not me WRONGLY stated the entire team was in the Spanos trust and now you refute it ?

Re-read your post. I originally quoted and highlighted my exceptions. You can tap dance all you want but the bottom line the entire team is NOT in the Spanos trust. That is a flat out mis-representation to the forum.

The NFL owner's could have been asked to donate a one dollar and you get the same results. Wake up man. The million dollar donation got to your better senses now didn't it ?

I am still waiting for the slush fund with non discretionary spending to make a splash you seem to think just happens without oversight.

Oh wait .... The NFL is going to make a heroes splash - wait for it - keep waiting - yeah right.

This alleged "meth addict" seems to think warped - deranged thoughts - Oh well.

Bonzai &

BTFU

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

I'm still confused on what the NFL donating a charity has to do with anything - can someone enlighten me?

Comment

• northerner
                Charger fan since '79
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                I'm still confused on what the NFL donating a charity has to do with anything - can someone enlighten me?
                it doesn't. following these comments is dizzying.

Comment

• captaind
                  Cook This Pork Chops
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Mars
                  • Ball Holder
                  • Send PM

Harbaugh and Michigan about to be hit with an NCAA investigation:

Michigan is under investigation for alleged violations during the COVID-19 recruiting dead period, sources said. Jim Harbaugh's cooperation during the investigation is also being examined.
                  Now the Donkeys' situation may actually look attractive.

Exit, stage left.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                    Dea Spanos my HERO
                    • Dec 2022
                    • Send PM

You guys are killing it with some of these descriptions recently.
                    We are stretching the forum legs after a long hiatus.....bonzai

Meth addicts lives matter so do fractured Bolt fan bases.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                      Dea Spanos my HERO
                      • Dec 2022
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                      Trumpy joins the forum, and nuclear war ensues...shocker.

Remember the old looney tunes cartoon, where there is a pristine meadow filled with singing birds and fawns grazing, squirrels gathering nuts...a picture of serenity....

Then the Tazmanian devil enters stage right, a tornado of chaos and destruction, plowing up grass, mowing down trees, and scattering the wildlife to all points of the compass...

That's Trumpet Man, folks...

Enjoy the show...
                      Apt description...fair

Cameo appearance on the Bolt Bros podcast after the Rams game.

The Bolt Bros are back with another post game reaction video after the Rams Vs Chargers game this week. The Bolt Bros breakdown all of the key plays from the...

Get good and liqoured up to see the mug. It dulls the pain.

I don't hold back and speak my mind. Its not everyone's cup of tea and I get it.

It's the playoffs

BTFU

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                        Charger Fan since 1978
                        • Sep 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Couple days ago, my kid and I came up with the idea of the first seed getting to choose to have either the Bye, OR homefield throughout...now thats getting tossed around.

I dont really care...as long as they dont add another team to the bracket...disgusted by that money grabbing idea.
                        LOL, we are talking about the NFL right? if money grabbing is an option then that shit’s going to happen!

The NFL used to mock the NBA for having playoffs where half the league made it into the tournament and then they expanded it to 14 from 12, why not just go all the way in?

I’ve always thought homefield was a big enough advantage but making some teams win 3 games instead of 2 to get to the superbowl is bullshit, everyone should have to win three games! Fuck the bye, it’s a ridiculous advantage for teams that sometimes have the same win % and win a bye with stupid tiebreakers and shit like that…

I very confident that It would keep more fan bases checked in for the last week of the season with the hopes of getting in, I’m not sure how that’s a bad thing as the NFL has notoriously struggled with the final 1-2 weeks of the season TV ratings wise…1 more team per conference or find a way to give EVERYONE bye sounds good to me.

byes for just two teams in the playoffs are bullshit…homefield should be incentive enough to be a #1 seed…
                        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• northerner
                          Charger fan since '79
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

LOL, we are talking about the NFL right? if money grabbing is an option then that shit’s going to happen!

The NFL used to mock the NBA for having playoffs where half the league made it into the tournament and then they expanded it to 14 from 12, why not just go all the way in?

I’ve always thought homefield was a big enough advantage but making some teams win 3 games instead of 2 to get to the superbowl is bullshit, everyone should have to win three games! Fuck the bye, it’s a ridiculous advantage for teams that sometimes have the same win % and win a bye with stupid tiebreakers and shit like that…

I very confident that It would keep more fan bases checked in for the last week of the season with the hopes of getting in, I’m not sure how that’s a bad thing as the NFL has notoriously struggled with the final 1-2 weeks of the season TV ratings wise…1 more team per conference or find a way to give EVERYONE bye sounds good to me.

byes for just two teams in the playoffs are bullshit…homefield should be incentive enough to be a #1 seed…
                          i originally did not like the move to 14 teams, but it is growing on me. it is rare, but sometimes there is a quality #7 team that gets left out. also, you more commonly have a shitty division with some team getting a free pass to the playoffs due to their shitty division. the current system insures that no quality team get left out, and at the same time keeps more teams in the hunt for that #7 seed.

just from a historical stand point, i liked having 2 teams get a bye in each conference. however, with the #2 seeds having to play on the wildcard weekend, it no longer makes the WC weekend feel like a "warmup" round. having the big dogs (the #2 seeds) participate in the the WC weekend puts the playoffs in high gear right away.

Comment

Working...
                          X