• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltgang74
    We Are The Storm!
    • Aug 2018
    • Send PM

Virtue signaling bullshit man.The vaxxed spread it just like the unvaxxed and the masks do nothing.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Enough with the Vax/Unvax and mask shit.
      These are banned topics because they only breed arguments as somehow they have become political and not medical.
      Let it die here @TPB.
      We disagree about the team enough to just argue about football.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Bolt-O commented
        Editing a comment
        Seconded. The news was Rodgers is out of the Chiefs game, because tested positive. You can read the reasons why he didn't get the vaccine elsewhere, but that's not important to his current availablity.
    • Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

I not willing to take catches away from Allen and Williams. Pass on Beckham.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Heatmiser
        BetterToday ThanYesterday
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Live near Cleveland so first hand look at Beckham since he joined the Browns. First, he may never be the OBJ he was early with the Giants. He has had some massive knee injuries. He also claims he has been playing with torn labrums in both shoulders for two years. Second, he destroyed the team dynamic for the Browns. He was a perceived superstar with a young QB (same place in his career that Herbert is). All the talk was about how Mayfield did not use OBJ right, OBJ did not get enough targets. Mayfield started to press to get him the ball. You can look at the data, Mayfield plays quite a bit more poorly when OBJ is on the field. Third, he is wierd. Not necessarily a bad person that the team doesn't like, but is very eccentric and messes up the lockerroom that way. And lastly, he pouts and doesn't give effort when he doesn't feel like he needs to.

A big NO THANKS to OBJ.

Maybe playing with Rodgers or Brady or for a coach like Belicheck or Peyton or Reid. But OBJ is just the kind of player to destroy young HCs, new coaching staffs and developing young QBs.

TG
        Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
          Live near Cleveland so first hand look at Beckham since he joined the Browns. First, he may never be the OBJ he was early with the Giants. He has had some massive knee injuries. He also claims he has been playing with torn labrums in both shoulders for two years. Second, he destroyed the team dynamic for the Browns. He was a perceived superstar with a young QB (same place in his career that Herbert is). All the talk was about how Mayfield did not use OBJ right, OBJ did not get enough targets. Mayfield started to press to get him the ball. You can look at the data, Mayfield plays quite a bit more poorly when OBJ is on the field. Third, he is wierd. Not necessarily a bad person that the team doesn't like, but is very eccentric and messes up the lockerroom that way. And lastly, he pouts and doesn't give effort when he doesn't feel like he needs to.

A big NO THANKS to OBJ.

Maybe playing with Rodgers or Brady or for a coach like Belicheck or Peyton or Reid. But OBJ is just the kind of player to destroy young HCs, new coaching staffs and developing young QBs.

TG
          I think DeSean might be worth a look with that speed he brings.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

I am pissed that Rogers will miss the game. Fucking chiefs.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
              Yes and No

Yes, because it would have helped the Chargers for sure

But the Chargers need to quit the scoreboard watching and just take care of their own damn business. They control their own destiny - so they just need to win games

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                I not willing to take catches away from Allen and Williams. Pass on Beckham.
                Plus, they really want to develop Josh Palmer, don't take any targets away from him. If this really is year 2 of the 3-year plan to create a SB winner, you want Palmer to get as many receptions as possible this season.

Comment

• Berserker76
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
                  No worries, the Packers will rally around their defense and pull out a win. A healthy dose of Aaron Jones will help.

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Yes and No

Yes, because it would have helped the Chargers for sure

But the Chargers need to quit the scoreboard watching and just take care of their own damn business. They control their own destiny - so they just need to win games
                    This so very much. And, what if Jordan Love has a great game? I'd love to se that. But Love doesn't have have a stellar game for the Pack to beat the Chiefs. Just being good and competent will do it. Looking forward to the game.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

This so very much. And, what if Jordan Love has a great game? I'd love to se that. But Love doesn't have have a stellar game for the Pack to beat the Chiefs. Just being good and competent will do it. Looking forward to the game.
                      All I know is if the Chargers win every game on their schedule - maybe not even every game - but the right games - they do go to the playoffs. Now beating the Eagles - its not a must win - but its a pretty darn good idea that they win game. They need to stop this losing streak thats for sure

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Plus, they really want to develop Josh Palmer, don't take any targets away from him. If this really is year 2 of the 3-year plan to create a SB winner, you want Palmer to get as many receptions as possible this season.
                        Even without catches, routes run and practicing blocking skills is valuable experience.
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                        X