Clear All
  • OG619FrightninLightnin
    Let's do this!
    • Aug 2022
    • Raleigh N. Carolina
    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Been saying that for years.
    he's content waiting for big red to have a heart attack apparently.
    Man that's dark!

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
      Fangio to Miami as DC
      I hate this! Only if Staley wasn’t so damn stubborn, I think he could have easily got Fangio to coach the defense.

Comment

• Berserker76
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post

I hate this! Only if Staley wasn’t so damn stubborn, I think he could have easily got Fangio to coach the defense.
        Yep, it's a shame. Fangio could have learned a lot from Staley.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Not quite so fast on Fangio…

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Would everyone agree Shanahan is getting horribly out-coached today? Total and complete epic coaching failure? Shouldn’t Shanahan be fired after such a grotesque display of coaching incompetence?

I mean, this is some ugly shit we are watching here today … i don’t know about you, but I just feel bad for the players now, its like watching a martial arts black belt repeatedly kick a dim-witted naked slob in the face.

kicking martial arts GIF
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post
              Would everyone agree Shanahan is getting horribly out-coached today? Total and complete epic coaching failure? Shouldn’t Shanahan be fired after such a grotesque display of coaching incompetence?

I mean, this is some ugly shit we are watching here today … i don’t know about you, but I just feel bad for the players now, its like watching a martial arts black belt repeatedly kick a dim-witted naked slob in the face.

kicking martial arts GIF
              I wouldn’t say that. He’s playing with no QB since the 1st q

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Playing without his 3rd string QB since the 1st quarter. Johnson is horrible but after he went out and with the other team knows you can’t throw, it’s hard to fault the coaching staff’s play calls. The 49er defense is not showing much self control though.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Staley played with half a QB for the better part of the season

SF players are now totally losing their shit. Shanahan has lost all control of the team, its mayhem, bedlam, chaos. He’s failed at basic team control and discipline. Unless he sent them all out to brawl on the field?

Even the refs now feel bad for the players suffering under his horrible coaching and water down the call to a mutual penalty on both teams. Only one team’s complete bench ran onto the field illegally. Only one coach lost all control of his squad.

Fire Shanahan now, before the end of the game. Its the only solution.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Staley played with half a QB for the better part of the season

SF players are now totally losing their shit. Shanahan has lost all control of the team, its mayhem, bedlam, chaos. He’s failed at basic team control and discipline. Unless he sent them all out to brawl on the field?

Even the refs now feel bad for the players suffering under his horrible coaching and water down the call to a mutual penalty on both teams. Only one team’s complete bench ran onto the field illegally. Only one coach lost all control of his squad.

Fire Shanahan now, before the end of the game. It’s the only solution.
                    Disappointing to see this but - he isn’t getting fired.

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post

Is it staley?
                      or does Fangio have something against staley?
                      I picked up on some weird vibes when they first coached against each other.
                      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Disappointing to see this but - he isn’t getting fired.
                        Lol, you know i was simply making a point . Staley lost a playoff game by 1 pt as time expired. That is not a worse coaching job than losing by 17 at home or here losing by 24. Its.just not. Yet Bills and 49ers HCs are revered in these TPB halls and Staley is the worst coach ever.

Granted Shanahan lost his QBs. Our game turned when we lost Mdub and then Vato during the game, right? Shanahan’ s QB doesn’t give the Eagles 31 offensive points. And his team completely losing their shit for most of 4Q, turning into bitch punks that wanted to fight because they were sore losers. That also shows poorly on him as a leader. They were ready to start an on-field gangland brawl riot.

perspective, gents. Weird shitty things can sometimes happen in games, not every anecdote is an eternal lesson, sometimes its just a speck in the timeline.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Lol, you know i was simply making a point . Staley lost a playoff game by 1 pt as time expired. That is not a worse coaching job than losing by 17 at home or here losing by 24. Its.just not. Yet Bills and 49ers HCs are revered in these TPB halls and Staley is the worst coach ever.

Granted Shanahan lost his QBs. Our game turned when we lost Mdub and then Vato during the game, right? Shanahan’ s QB doesn’t give the Eagles 31 offensive points. And his team completely losing their shit for most of 4Q, turning into bitch punks that wanted to fight because they were sore losers. That also shows poorly on him as a leader. They were ready to start an on-field gangland brawl riot.

perspective, gents. Weird shitty things can sometimes happen in games, not every anecdote is an eternal lesson, sometimes just a speck in the timeline.
                          Yeah it’s worse. Losing a 27-0 lead, losing a game when the TO advantage is 5-0, just worse and historically so. Shanahan won 7-8 straight with Brock Purdy. How many games do we win with Stick or Daniel? Just not close. Game was over when Josh Johnson couldn’t handle a snap or fall on it after Philly got a penalty aided TD drive.

Comment

Working...
                          X