• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Just when I thought I couldn’t hate Tom Brady more he becomes part owner of the Raiders.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
      Just when I thought I couldn’t hate Tom Brady more he becomes part owner of the Raiders.
      It's just his money. He has no say in players or anything else.
      He also is a part owner( an investor) with Davis in the Women's Basketball team here.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
        Lots of opinion in here. Fucked up shit happens in College. I was at USC during the Bush and Leinart. Stuff it was awesome. A lot of the athletes just are around each other. So did I hook up with athletes yes. But it was just like let’s mess around before her coach gets back for curfew. Women were horny. And I was horny to. It was freshman and sophomore season. So we were still new to this stuff at least I was. Parties at SAE frat were normal. It was just the thing to see girls acting a fool dancing at parties to hip hop we all were. The coolest parties in L.A.

I met a woman after class in the hall way and took her back to my place and hooked up. It was college. Did I see any stuff going on like Matt Azaria no. I find it odd that people act like college kids are just animals. Or guys are just stupid meat heads. Guys had morals and respect. There were documented things in the news about the football team players but all that stuff went away and the players were cleared.

respect to the guy in the 50’s who didn’t do anything with chicks. You sound like an upstanding gentleman. But shit In the early 2000s 2003 2004. I had fun when I hit college and got nice.

it sucks that a girl lied on Matt Azzaria. This is nuts but you gotta kind of screen a woman before you hook up with her. Because once you do that. You can be charged with anything.

any woman I took back to my place was always so are you With this? You’re okay with this? And I’ve had women ask me so what are we going to do? Like hook up? And I’d be like yeah. You have to be. Because if you’re not up front things become grey.

I’ve been defending Matt I think he should be a Charger because he wasn’t at the party but he did put himself in a bad situation hooking up with that girl. His character doesn’t look good.

but shit let’s not act like teams never looked the other way Ben Rothlesberger.
        You explained it much better than I did, thanks. I was in college in the 80s, and lots of things were going on even then. I apologize to anyone I offended with very rude disparaging comments about the young lady. I don’t actually know her, I was wrong doing that.

But what i would say is I’d sign Matt in a second if I was running the team. If the standard for player conduct is they can not have had sex with a girl while in college - I think we just lost over half the league. Why put that standard only on him?
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• DerwinBosa
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2022
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Boltnut - do you think you would feel the same way if you were accused of something with not only no evidence against you but evidence to prove your accuser lied, that ruined your personal reputation, got you fired, and cost you literally hundreds of thousands of dollars (so far)?

False accusations strike a big nerve with me - I was friends with a married couple with a child that went through a very ugly divorce and the wife insinuated that her husband abused their child (later admitted she made it up to hurt him). It ruined his life for years and there was literally no consequences of any kind for his ex-wife - in fact she got sole custody of the child for years. That is just flat out wrong and why I hope Ariaza counter sues the living shit out of his accuser and wins every penny he can get out of her and her sleazy attorney.
          Very well said.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
            But bro you mentioned the 50’s come on man. You ever see Mad Men?
            That show was set from 1960 to 1970.

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

It's just his money. He has no say in players or anything else.
              He also is a part owner( an investor) with Davis in the Women's Basketball team here.
              Who knows what his input will be but I bet Josh will have him visit camp or practices at some point. I doubt he’ll be totally passive. The Raiders would be stupid not to give him a voice. Not the same as being part owner of a team that doesn’t play your sport. He’s arguably the goat of the NFL

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                Pretty much retired......
                • Sep 2018
                • JoJa
                • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                • Send PM

Who knows what his input will be but I bet Josh will have him visit camp or practices at some point. I doubt he’ll be totally passive. The Raiders would be stupid not to give him a voice. Not the same as being part owner of a team that doesn’t play your sport. He’s arguably the goat of the NFL

He will announce the 2024 first round pick and he's going to change it on stage because he knows they cannot get shit right!!!!

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

How about me just showing you his face from his Patriot glory days?

dataurl703296.jpg

Comment

• captaind
                    Cook This Pork Chops
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Mars
                    • Ball Holder
                    • Send PM

College rule for fair catches on kickoffs now passed by NFL.

No need for kick returners anymore.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Is Chuckie still a part owner of the Raiders?

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
                        College rule for fair catches on kickoffs now passed by NFL.

No need for kick returners anymore.
                        Wish we knew about that rule change BEFORE the draft...then we could have taken someone else instead of Davis...
                        (Maybe)...

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Hadl2Alworth View Post

I don't think Brown was "just like all of us" as you say. I think he was much worse. I remember watching the "Secrets of Playboy" special TV series that aired from Sept. 27, 2021 to Jan. 23, 2022 on the A&E channel and I recall some very harrowing things that Brown was accused of doing. Here's a source from the internet that goes into the TV special about Brown's behavior at the Playboy Mansion over the years...https://people.com/crime/secrets-of-...ski-jim-brown/

Here's an excerpt from the article strictly on Jim Brown...

Jim Brown

One of the few Playboy Mansion regulars who's spoken about his experiences in Hefner's world is NFL legend Jim Brown.

"It was a ball," the former Cleveland Browns fullback told an interviewer in archival footage. "There were new girls coming in from all over the country, and anything was okay between consenting partners."

But the issue of consent is challenged by several Playboy insiders who saw Brown in action.

Brown "always abused different Playmates. I observed it. Many people witnessed it," said Stefan Tetenbaum. (Theodore said Hefner confirmed as much to her, too.)

Tetenbaum's wife, Stella, who served as a hostess at the Mansion in 1978 and '79, recalled a party at which Brown allegedly took a woman, "turned her upside down and held her by the heels — this was right in front of me — and shook her violently, violently, until her bosom fell out of her bra. And then [he] flipped her back up and she's hanging out. I could see it on her face, and I thought, 'Oh my God.'"

Secrets of Playboy: Inside Hugh Hefner's 'Circus' of Sexual Debauchery Stefan Tetenbaum. A&E
                          In another incident, both the Tetenbaums heard screaming coming from the Grotto.

"We peeked in there, and we saw Jim just going bananas, bananas, violently on this girl," said Stella.

Stefan said Brown had seated the woman on a "sex chair" Hefner had outfitted with a dildo and was "beating her."

"When he was finished, I had to help her, and I took her to the front of the Mansion and had one of Hefner's drivers take her to the hospital," he said. "I never saw her again there."

To the Tetenbaums' knowledge, Brown was never held accountable, and he was allowed to return the Mansion.

"He would brutalize these girls," said Stefan. "He cracked ribs, he dislocated jaws, but nobody was gonna come forward because nobody wanted Hefner to come after you — or Jim Brown [to come afer you]."

"It bothered me," admitted Stefan. "It seemed that this was natural, that this was what they expected Hefner to allow them to do."

A representative for Jim Brown did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment on the allegations contained within the episode.

Looking back on her tenure at the Mansion, Stella summed up, "The sense I got was the young girls didn't have a clue. At that age, they don't know better. I think for girls from small towns, it was like, 'Oh my God, I'm going to be a star!' I don't think they thought much about what would happen when they got there."

"These men," said Theodore, "they were like [kids] in a candy store up there."

I'm glad Brown did some good things in his life but he also went full animal on some women at that Playboy Mansion. He hurt women in more ways than one.
                          I find this hard to believe. Why would Hefner permit that type of behavior?
                          It would have crashed his business if word of that got out. He had problems enough with feminists accusing him of treating women as sex objects

Treating them as punching bags? More likely that this guy had a historical grudge.

Not that I care one way or another about Hef's image.

Comment

Working...
                          X