• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    BetterToday ThanYesterday
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Sorry. Late to this part of the thread. Why are we talking about the Packers, again? I really am ambivalent about them and would rather spend time reading about the Chargers.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Caslon
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
      Sorry. Late to this part of the thread. Why are we talking about the Packers, again? I really am ambivalent about them and would rather spend time reading about the Chargers.

TG
      Forum doldrums.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

TG
        Carefull, our visitor might block you 😂

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
          Rodgers is dumping on the Packers now that he's in NY. It's too bad Rodgers turned into an entitled diva. Florio and Simms also talk about journalists stealing material, reporting something that has already been reported but they act like they originated it. Simms says he's had things he said in a video appear in a print reporter's story a few days later as if it was the reporter's original contact. I've had that happen too. Topics I've started on this forum I've seen appear in print a few days later. These guys mine fan forums for material.

Anyone who ever ran into him in Del Mar, where he had a house, at a coffee shop or restaurant already knew that. He was notorious among the locals for playing big-man all over our quaint seaside village, expecting special consideration and accomodation everywhere he went. Alas, Del Mar is a community of Uber-successful or inherited wealth rich pricks who don’t give two fucks how tight his spiral is. They all think they are the big shit too. I heard he sold his place there a year or two ago.

Its weird he didn’t want to live in Green Bay in the off-season, now that I think about it.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

TG
            its a false flag operation launched by our crafty mods to pull this TPB forum back together. We had devolved into a petty bickering nit-picking gaggle of bitches, attacking each other over minuscule differences due to our prolonged painful withdrawal from actual real football. Obviously, they were not sure we could make it until August so they launched PackerNation on us. There is no PackerNation, there never was.

Look at us now, all circling wagons, bonding together and fighting FOR each other again. It’s fucking beautiful in a psy-ops evil genius way. They randomly picked Packers as the Packers both have notorious epic legacy and yet are ironically entirely insignificant to the Chargers 2023 cuter, nobody here will give a shit about the Packers once they suspend this ops. It will just quietly dissipate back into the forgotten wormhole of old internet drivel.

I can only admire and tip my hat … well played.

clint eastwood legend GIF

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Anyone who ever ran into him in Del Mar, where he had a house, at a coffee shop or restaurant already knew that. He was notorious among the locals for playing big-man all over our quaint seaside village, expecting special consideration and accomodation everywhere he went. Alas, Del Mar is a community of Uber-successful or inherited wealth rich pricks who don’t give two fucks how tight his spiral is. They all think they are the big shit too. I heard he sold his place there a year or two ago.

Its weird he didn’t want to live in Green Bay in the off-season, now that I think about it.
              He is from CA, why would he want to stay in Green Bay in the offseason? Everyone is different, not sure if Brady stayed in Boston in the off-season..

I think Rodgers was good to resign with them when he would of got big money anywhere else with better weather but they did have good teams in GB.

I'd guess he isn't going to like the NY media much coming from small town GB media.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                Day Tripper
                • May 2019
                • North of the Lagoon
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

He is from CA, why would he want to stay in Green Bay in the offseason? Everyone is different, not sure if Brady stayed in Boston in the off-season..

I think Rodgers was good to resign with them when he would of got big money anywhere else with better weather but they did have good teams in GB.

I'd guess he isn't going to like the NY media much coming from small town GB media.
                he was from northern CA - Chico, north of San Francisco. He chose Del Mar not just because he’s from CA, but because people choose Del Mar from all over the world. Its awesome.

the better question is why would anyone want to stay in Green Bay in the off season?

I don’t think Brady has ever lived in CA since he left. Not that any of this matters, I was more pointing to the non-football evidence that Aaron is a bit of a pain as a human, it’s not specific to just football interactions. Then added a crack about living in Green Bay just for fun.

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

San Diego's North County is notorious for housing retired professional athletes from around the world... for obvious reasons.

My brother has a landscape and tree care business. Many of his clients are ex-athletes. According to him, Billy Volek is the undisputed diva queen. Yes, Billy Volek. Ed White is the kindest, most unassuming person you'll ever meet (Bill Walton being a close 2nd-place). Unfortunately, Ed White is not a client. Because... well he's Ed Frickin White... he does his own wood chopping.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

he was from northern CA - Chico, north of San Francisco. He chose Del Mar not just because he’s from CA, but because people choose Del Mar from all over the world. Its awesome.

the better question is why would anyone want to stay in Green Bay in the off season?

I don’t think Brady has ever lived in CA since he left. Not that any of this matters, I was more pointing to the non-football evidence that Aaron is a bit of a pain as a human, it’s not specific to just football interactions. Then added a crack about living in Green Bay just for fun.
                    Brady and Gisele had a house in LA. Sold it to Dr Dre a few years ago

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Brady is also from No.Cal and where he grew up in San Mateo just south of SF.

I don't kmow of Brady had a home in CA or not but he is building a mansion in Florida.

I like No Cal weather as I've lived there for a time as well so Del Mar had little to do with it.

When you lived in or grew up in CA weather, staying in a cold ass place like GB is tough when you can easily afford to leave.

Then again, CA taxes are ridiculous and why I'm in NV.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Brady is also from No.Cal and where he grew up in San Mateo just south of SF.

I don't kmow of Brady had a home in CA or not but he is building a mansion in Florida.

I like No Cal weather as I've lived there for a time as well so Del Mar had little to do with it.

When you lived in or grew up in CA weather, staying in a cold ass place like GB is tough when you can easily afford to leave.

Then again, CA taxes are ridiculous and why I'm in NV.
                        Agree, growing up in CA, we tend to not appreciate or even like seasons as there is one great season and we have it all year (so the saying goes). Aaron is a Cali kid. A lot of NoCal people don’t like SoCal, but others do. I lived in MI for 5 years, a majority of people there love the seasons as thats what they grew up knowing and now it relates emotionally or subconsciously to them for the changing times and events of each year. I was always like uh yeah, no.

Taxes are brutal here, but it’s also how the cost of every normal item consumed or used in life is systemically increased by … uh oh, politics. Gotta go!

I know Bradys bought a house in LA, for awhile it looked like he and Gisele would move their brand there for the entertainment industry connection. But they never did, I don’t know if they ever actually lived out there. Maybe they did, just not aware of it. I don’t really follow him that close, he may have come in at night when I was eating dinner.

Comment

• PackerNation
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2023
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by colorado View Post
                          When you coached did you always have that chip on your shoulders?

I'm done talking to you...

It's chip on your shoulder. Singular. You are actually the one showing it. Having a chip on your shoulder means you feel inferior, like you are attempting to imply between Packers and Chargers fans. Like Packers fans act all high and mighty and Chargers fans have a chip on their shoulder.

You will find that when someone tries to cut someone down, they are really talking about themselves. Psych 101. If you are feeling I feel you are inferior as a Chargers fan, you are wrong. But I get you feeling inferior to such a massive worldwide fan base like the Packers have. A fan base that is often voted the best in all of sports.

Green Bay, Dallas, Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Denver, and Phillie are some big boy fan bases. That is just how it is. The Chargers will never be that, and that is ok.

If the game was in Los Angeles in week 11, there would be a majority of Packers fans in the stands. To the point that home teams like the Rams and Chargers have to use a silent count when Green Bay comes to town.

This one is in Lambeau, and yes a couple Packers fans will sell their tickets and make a little coin off a few Chargers fans. I love meeting opposing teams fan bases before the game. Some of the best tailgate parties involve bringing in opposing teams fans. I mix a pretty strong Long Island Iced Tea and sometimes the opposing fans can barely walk when they leave our tailgate, but they ALWAYS enjoy themselves. Except during the game. The Packers are 10-2 against the Chargers.

I am biased, but I have been to 29 different NFL stadiums(some several times) in my day, and Green Bay is without doubt the best game day experience going.

November 19th will be a blast. Stop by and I'll mix ya a drink Chargers fans!

And we are always friendly when we come to Los Angeles and turn that joint into Lambeau West.

Screenshot_20230704-203126_(1).png

Comment

Working...
                          X