• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Yes he was! and I didn't mean to imply otherwise, but he was a run stuffing NT that could defeat double teams and kill run plays in the back field, he wasn't a pass rushing DT, Jamal had like 13 sacks for his entire 13 year career...
    Some of my favorite moments ever at Charger games was the chants of "You can't run" while he was anchoring the middle of the line.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Some of my favorite moments ever at Charger games was the chants of "You can't run" while he was anchoring the middle of the line.
      One of the best run stuffing NTs of all time in the NFL, he was fucking dominant...but the guys that get most of the attention are the pass rushing guys
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Clowney to Ravens.
        Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

goosebumps
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

Jason Moore signs with the Lions. I guess they decided they needed a WR who takes up a roster spot but never makes any catches.

The Detroit Lions are signing former Chargers receiver Jason Moore, who has made 20 game appearances in four years with Los Angeles.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

Look on the bright side . . . . . . . . . . at least they're not in the PAC 12, err . . . . 10, err . . . . . . irrelevant
              Some random calling himself OS_Beaver posted that a "Pacific American 18" conference deal is all but done in principle: Comprised of the Pac12 remnant 4, 3 MWC (BSU, SDSU, CSU) and the rest from the American Conference. OS Beaver got creative and started mocking up official logos with team logos to help with the hype.

I haven't found a legit source to post the rumor so its likely a kook with a keyboard, a mix of excited gullible replies paired with mockery in the thread I personally liked this reply the most before I got bored and stopped scrolling:
              "
              It's the cartoon logo league. Maybe instead of East West they should split by birds & trees vs mammals and skeletons.
              That said - I'd rate it a better option for SDSU if it happened. MWC will always and forever be MWC, going nowhere and taking the long route. This imaginary proposal can be a P5.

Attached Files
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                Jason Moore signs with the Lions. I guess they decided they needed a WR who takes up a roster spot but never makes any catches.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2023/...er-denzel-mims
                And now the Texans have signed Larry Rountree. I just have to ask why any team would be interested in either Rountree or Moore.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/texans-sign-rb-larry-rountree

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Yes he was! and I didn't mean to imply otherwise, but he was a run stuffing NT that could defeat double teams and kill run plays in the back field, he wasn't a pass rushing DT, Jamal had like 13 sacks for his entire 13 year career...
                  Not only was Jamal a solid run stuffer who regularly occupied two blockers, but he also frequently PUSHED THE POCKET right into the QB...kind of tough for a QB to step into the pocket when u feel good old Jamal breathing down yer neck...

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                    French Speaking Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Québec city
                    • Send PM

Jamal + a decent pass defense = 85 Chicago Bears.

Comment

• Caslon
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Send PM

Miami’s secondary has been hit pretty hard recently. Jalen Ramsey is out until December, a CB and a safety (not sure what tier) sustained serious enough sounding injuries that I doubt they’ll suit up week one against the Chargers. (per CBS NFL teams injury report).

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

And now the Texans have signed Larry Rountree. I just have to ask why any team would be interested in either Rountree or Moore.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/texans-sign-rb-larry-rountree
                        Because teams value ST more than most fans do and he is a very solid on ST. He just blows as a RB.

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

@Titans
                          @ indycolts
                          @ jags

You're very welcome.
                          Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

Working...
                          X