• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

They didn't get there guy, but they could've done much much worse, they could've hired the next Brandon Staley, Quinn is a winner...
    Agreed. I think the backlash against Quinn is a bit much. Took a team to the Super BOwl; rebuild the Dallas defense. Probably has a better idea of how to be a successful HC today than when he started in Atlanta and left Atlanta.

I think the combo of Peters and Quinn will be solid. And it has to be a partnership. The GM has to get the players that align with the coaching staff and style of play. And it has to be consistent and year to year.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Agreed. I think the backlash against Quinn is a bit much. Took a team to the Super BOwl; rebuild the Dallas defense. Probably has a better idea of how to be a successful HC today than when he started in Atlanta and left Atlanta.

I think the combo of Peters and Quinn will be solid
      if they draft either Williams or Maye, which I think they will, then they will have a franchise QB the likes of which the giants, cowboys, AND eagles could only hope to have...Quinn is going to win there, I'm sure of it...
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Dec 2019
        • Send PM

if they draft either Williams or Maye, which I think they will, then they will have a franchise QB the likes of which the giants, cowboys, AND eagles could only hope to have...Quinn is going to win there, I'm sure of it...
        Cowboys have the Dak issue at QB -- he costs a lot; they can't really get out of his contract and he might limit what they do especially with Lamb and Parson

Giants - no QB

Eagles - remains to be seen about Hurts

WTF could take a big leap in a couple years - young QB, cap space, smart GM

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Cowboys have the Dak issue at QB -- he costs a lot; they can't really get out of his contract and he might limit what they do especially with Lamb and Parson

Giants - no QB

Eagles - remains to be seen about Hurts

WTF could take a big leap in a couple years - young QB, cap space, smart GM
          what the fuck? Washington football team (WFT) no longer exists, they are the commanders now...
          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

I think the combo of Peters and Quinn will be solid. And it has to be a partnership. The GM has to get the players that align with the coaching staff and style of play. And it has to be consistent and year to year.
            Hearing or reading from Falcons fans, it gives me the impression that Quinn isn't that much different from Staley. Quinn didn't want to give up defensive play calling when he was in Atlanta. And he had an ego. These things are just like Staley. Quinn is Staley with a Super Bowl appearance.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

They didn't get there guy, but they could've done much much worse, they could've hired the next Brandon Staley, Quinn is a winner...
              But not the chokejob to the Patriots in that Super Bowl.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

what the fuck? Washington football team (WFT) no longer exists, they are the commanders now...
                WTF - Washington Team of Football
                I prefer that to the Commanders

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

Hearing or reading from Falcons fans, it gives me the impression that Quinn isn't that much different from Staley. Quinn didn't want to give up defensive play calling when he was in Atlanta. And he had an ego. These things are just like Staley. Quinn is Staley with a Super Bowl appearance.
                  Staley didn't get the GB DC job
                  He didn't get the Rams job

Not sure where he is going to land - should call about being HC of Boston College actually
                  maybe position coach in Carolina for Evero

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

Not sure where he is going to land - should call about being HC of Boston College actually
                    wasn't Miami looking at him too?

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                      Charger Fan since 1978
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

every time I've ever seen WTF in capitals like that on texts or forum posts it always stands for what the fuck

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

I'll just call them the Commandos.

They should go back to Redskins

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Maybe teams brought him in to ask what he'd do if he was the DC so they could do the exact opposite.

Comment

Working...
                          X