• Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Okay...and after washing that helmet, Warner slams it down, Staley picks it up, washes it again, then gives it back to Warner to slam down again...right?
    Exactly. Staley will pick and wash precisely as many times as Fred throws and dirties. Not more, not less. happy birthday, Fred, I cleaned your helmet for you … again!
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Exactly. Staley will pick and wash precisely as many times as Fred throws and dirties. Not more, not less. happy birthday, Fred, I cleaned your helmet for you … again!
      LOL...yep...wonder who the Niners players are who would be in Staley's NON-Birthday Boy club...

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Staley will get initiated properly into the 49er culture by the heavies.
        Animal House GIF - Animal House Kevinbacon GIFs

More of the needed growth that he lacked as a newbie head coach.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
          JCJ gonna join Staley in SF if BS gets the 49ers DC job.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

JCJ gonna join Staley in SF if BS gets the 49ers DC job.
            I think JCJ is going no where, he wasn't drafted for a reason, then when he hit free agency teams weren't exactly trying to outbid themselves for his services, he's toxic and everyone knows it...Derwin was hurt by his signing because he vouched for the guy...
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
              Beef Before Gazelles
              • May 2021
              • Send PM

All I know is...

Any time Raider Fan gives me shit about the 63-21 beatdown Vegas delivered to the Bolts last Fall...

I tell them, "Thank you! During that game? I was hoping Vegas would put up 70, because that would ensure a change had to be made at head coach. Now. Not later. NOW!"

And that's what happened-- Staley was fired, the dust settled, and now the Jim Harbaugh Era has begun.

Harbaugh is the definition of a 'proven winner'. He's built winners at each of his coaching stops along the way. There is no credible reason to think that will change now, considering Harbaugh has Justin Herbert to work with.

As a long (very) time Charger fan, I can honestly say that things have never looked better. Not for 2024, specifically, but for the Chargers during Justin Herbert's career.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Lawrence Guy and Adrian Phillips released by the Patriots

Not advocating for either but I think both at one time played for the Chargers and Phillips, inexplicably, was not brought back by Telesco

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                  Moderate Skeptic
                  • May 2022
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
                  Lawrence Guy and Adrian Phillips released by the Patriots

Not advocating for either but I think both at one time played for the Chargers and Phillips, inexplicably, was not brought back by Telesco
                  I'd take a look at Phillips - as a quality backup . . . . . . . . . . . . I see him as an older Gilman. Brains, experience and savvy are required at safety . . . . . . . . . . . not necessarily all world athleticism (that's for the CB's).

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2023
                    • Send PM

I got the Chargers and The Packers in the Super Bowl next year.

Chargers 28 Packers 24.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2023
                      • Send PM

I got Kevin Zeitler and Gus Edwards coming to the Chargers in free agency.

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Ravens running back Gus Edwards, right guard Kevin Zeitler, safety Geno Stone and cornerback Rock Ya-Sin are set to become free agents.

Yup. Both would be great.
                        Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• QSmokey
                          Guardedly Optimistic
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Kuna, Idaho
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
                          All I know is...

Any time Raider Fan gives me shit about the 63-21 beatdown Vegas delivered to the Bolts last Fall...

I tell them, "Thank you! During that game? I was hoping Vegas would put up 70, because that would ensure a change had to be made at head coach. Now. Not later. NOW!"

And that's what happened-- Staley was fired, the dust settled, and now the Jim Harbaugh Era has begun.

Harbaugh is the definition of a 'proven winner'. He's built winners at each of his coaching stops along the way. There is no credible reason to think that will change now, considering Harbaugh has Justin Herbert to work with.

As a long (very) time Charger fan, I can honestly say that things have never looked better. Not for 2024, specifically, but for the Chargers during Justin Herbert's career.
                          If you recall, that game marked the second time the Raiders did us a 'favor' by winning a game and getting our useless head coach fired. I don't recall the year, but I believe we lost to the Raiders something like 7-6. After that game, Kevin Gilbride was fired.

Comment

Working...
                          X