• Show
Clear All
  • northerner
    Charger fan since '79
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
    https://football.realgm.com/wiretap/...e-For-COVID-19

Browns without their HC for the 1st round.
    covid could end up screwing these playoffs

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Texans hired Patriots director of player personnel Nick Caserio as their general manager.

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reports the Texans' hiring firm suggested five general manager candidates to ownership and that Caserio was not included. This hiring confirms how much power 2019 interim general manager Jack Easterby has within the organization, as Easterby and Caserio worked together in New England and remain close friends. Caserio has his hands full with the Texans' current cap space and lack of draft picks, but what he does have is a future MVP candidate in Deshaun Watson. Protecting Watson should be Caserio's first order of business. It will be interesting to see who wins the power battle between Easterby and Caserio over the next couple of seasons.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

100%
        Easy response to Judge is " Take care of your OWN damn business, be a better coach, win more games."
        6-10 teams bitching that they didn’t make the playoffs. SMH.
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• gzubeck
          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
          • Jan 2019
          • Tucson, AZ
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

6-10 teams bitching that they didn’t make the playoffs. SMH.
          They should be thanking the eagles. Weird Huh? They aren't going deep and their draft pick will be decent. Losing ten spots in the draft is not a good thing....
          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• northerner
            Charger fan since '79
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

They should be thanking the eagles. Weird Huh? They aren't going deep and their draft pick will be decent. Losing ten spots in the draft is not a good thing....
            agreed - totally thanking them, NY is picking 11th, and would be picking 19th at the earliest if they had made the playoffs. and if they would have won a playoff game, they would have dropped more.

being a 6-10 team to make the playoffs is just a waste. your draft pick sucks and you aren't going to go far in the playoffs. you need to draft and build a real team that can compete with the top seeds in the playoffs.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Dolphins OC resigns
              watch them make a move for Pep as OC
              theyre hoping he will develop Tua
              Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• gzubeck
                Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                • Jan 2019
                • Tucson, AZ
                • Send PM

Didn't know where to put this video as it pertains to the chargers but also the rest of the NFL. Fun video of Dan Patrick and Mike Florio....cheers.

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Another fun video from our Homeboy...

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Hey I just wanted to throw out an idea
                    I know we have this thread (or another one) for non-Charger games.
                    but seeing as we’re out of the playoffs and the Colts playoff game this Saturday would be a rare opportunity to honor a recent Charger great in Rivers in his first and possibly last playoff game, would anyone be against having a pro Colts game day thread?
                    If so, I say ChargingBolts start it, since he seems to be Rivers’ biggest supporter throughout
                    idk, I think it would be really cool if we can all rally around our ex captain through this playoff run on a Charger messaging board

Thoughts??
                    Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

I'm in... Let's do it.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                        but seeing as we’re out of the playoffs and the Colts playoff game this Saturday would be a rare opportunity to honor a recent Charger great in Rivers in his first and possibly last playoff game, would anyone be against having a pro Colts game day thread?
                        If so, I say ChargingBolts start it, since he seems to be Rivers’ biggest supporter throughout
                        idk, I think it would be really cool if we can all rally around our ex captain through this playoff run on a Charger messaging board

Thoughts??
                        Sure, why not? It will give me another chance to say, ahem...

"And once again, Rivers slings the rock into coverage for a pick!!!"

Actually, hope not...I wish all the best for PR...just not against the Bolts...

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Thoughts??
                          There are no simultaneous games and it is the first game of the playoffs, so someone better start it early with what ever title you want. If I see it, I'll stick it and won't change the title , but someone else might decide otherwise... like the founder, lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X