• Show
Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Does anyone really believe Wentz’ regression has anything to do with Pederson?
    does Pederson simply not have the ability to successfully coach the position? Has insufficient knowledge of the position? Maybe Doug is hiring horrible assistant coaches? Not prioritizing the position? Has a personal interest in not developing Wentz?

or is it just a million times more likely that the rumors you hear about Wentz being a lazy, undisciplined slob true? And that he isn’t putting in the hours and hours of work and effort it takes to do a very difficult job?

sure, no one “knows” but we see qbs show up and drop off all the time, it’s on the qb to continue to strive at their craft. Professional coaching to any extent makes that possible, some guys don’t have what it takes or are mental midgets and can’t comprehend the fact that their team won a superbowl with their backup. Ittybittytesticalitis.
    P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
    P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
    P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
    P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
      does Pederson simply not have the ability to successfully coach the position? Has insufficient knowledge of the position? Maybe Doug is hiring horrible assistant coaches? Not prioritizing the position? Has a personal interest in not developing Wentz?

or is it just a million times more likely that the rumors you hear about Wentz being a lazy, undisciplined slob true? And that he isn’t putting in the hours and hours of work and effort it takes to do a very difficult job?

sure, no one “knows” but we see qbs show up and drop off all the time, it’s on the qb to continue to strive at their craft. Professional coaching to any extent makes that possible, some guys don’t have what it takes or are mental midgets and can’t comprehend the fact that their team won a superbowl with their backup. Ittybittytesticalitis.
      I haven't heard any of that so hard to say. Might be more he just hasn't gotten any better but I know his OL sux.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

I never heard any rumors on Wentz...maybe I missed them...

Coaches drop in and out as well...just as likely Pederson was riding a hot hand with Foles, who had a big "Fitzmagic" thing going...who knows...?

But I hope that last bit of drivel you posted wasn't aimed at me, just because I am not sold on Pederson....we are all fans here, no reason to get nasty with the "mental midget" horseshit...
        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

I never heard any rumors on Wentz...maybe I missed them...

Coaches drop in and out as well...just as likely Pederson was riding a hot hand with Foles, who had a big "Fitzmagic" thing going...who knows...?

But I hope that last bit of drivel you posted wasn't aimed at me, just because I am not sold on Pederson....we are all fans here, no reason to get nasty with the "mental midget" horseshit...
          Not at all. Aimed at Wentz.
          Edit: I think part of his problem is psychological

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            Oline-Tip of the Spear...
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Pipefitter Illinois State University
            • Send PM

OK...guess I misunderstood...thought that was a bit rough....
            Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
              OK...guess I misunderstood...thought that was a bit rough....
              I re-read and my post and it was confusing
              cheers.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • Send PM

I re-read and my post and it was confusing
                cheers.
                no - it was clearly directed at wentz. Maybe stick is soft to.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

In yet another College Football Playoff evisceration, No. 1 Alabama won the only way it knows how these days: piling it on -- points, yards, embarrassment. In the end, the Crimson Tide outscored any concern there might be about stopping the opposition to win the 2021 CFP National Championship.

The great Nick Saban provided what for him was a revelation halfway through the season: "Good defense doesn't beat good offense anymore."
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Irmo, SC
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                    In yet another College Football Playoff evisceration, No. 1 Alabama won the only way it knows how these days: piling it on -- points, yards, embarrassment. In the end, the Crimson Tide outscored any concern there might be about stopping the opposition to win the 2021 CFP National Championship.

The great Nick Saban provided what for him was a revelation halfway through the season: "Good defense doesn't beat good offense anymore."
                    I think that's true. The rules are just too stacked against the Defense.

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

I think that's true. The rules are just too stacked against the Defense.
                      Spread the field and throw the ball. Protect the qb. You just cant cover everybody and everywhere.
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Per Vincent Bonsignore (@VinnyBonsignore)

Gus Bradley is the new Raiders DC

I don't hate this move for the Raiders

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

HIre the guy that was his OC a few years ago - just sayin'

Comment

Working...
                          X