• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ghost of Quacksaw
    Beef Before Gazelles
    • May 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

But remember, Chuckie owns 10% of the Raiders...this could complicate things...
    In a big way!

It looks like the Raiders are in a downward spiral. Grab the popcorn. This should be fun to see.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

But remember, Chuckie owns 10% of the Raiders...this could complicate things...
      Kitty can you post a link to Gruden’s ownership %. I cannot find it anywhere.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Kitty can you post a link to Gruden’s ownership %. I cannot find it anywhere.
        Thought I heard Chuckie was a part owner, but can't find anything either, so I'll take down that comment...must have confused it with Chuckie's 10-year contract with the Raiders...

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Yep...just watch...as soon as Williams gets more touches (and yardage) than Moaning Mel, you can expect a tweetstorm about "not being appreciated" or some similar lame whiny comment...zzzzzZZZZZzzzzz....
          Who cares, he isn't on our team. But i do HATE that Williams went to Denver.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Found this funny and spot on…….

Yep, Gruden blames most of it on injuries they have had but for example, Abrams has been awful.....which is a surprise as I liked him as well but we didn't need a SS at the time. Farrell has been awful too.

Mayock not looking like the draft analyst he was known for on NFLN but I'm sure Gruden is in his ear "wanting" that player and agree there, .. ..he is a terrible personal guy.

Comment

• Critty
              Dominate the Day.
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

Would like to see Chargers make the move for Xavien Howard.
              He is more valuable now and next few seasons than the unknown future picks will be.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                Would like to see Chargers make the move for Xavien Howard.
                He is more valuable now and next few seasons than the unknown future picks will be.

Will be expensive but would take a future need away with an established All-Pro caliber CB.
                Let us concentrate on EDGE, IDL, TE, OL in the 2022 offseason.
                I definitely don’t hate the idea.

Derwin, Nasir, Vato, Howard, and CHJR/Samuel Jr would be a top 5 DB group.

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• Critty
                  Dominate the Day.
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Will be expensive but would take a future need away with an established All-Pro caliber CB.
                  Let us concentrate on EDGE, IDL, TE, OL in the 2022 offseason.
                  I definitely don’t hate the idea.

Derwin, Nasir, Vato, Howard, and CHJR/Samuel Jr would be a top 5 DB group.
                  I feel like Justin Herbert is the type to do a team friendly deal in the future like Brady or Mahomes where they don't try to get every dime and will leave some on the table to help build the team. I think JH10 knows he can make up those dollars by winning and having endorsements. And taking a bit less will mean more wins because that extra cap space can help build a better team around him. So they can do things like go get a Xavien Howard and resign their star players. And not worry too much about the cap space to give JH10 his multi year extension when it's time.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

I feel like Justin Herbert is the type to do a team friendly deal in the future like Brady or Mahomes where they don't try to get every dime and will leave some on the table to help build the team. I think JH10 knows he can make up those dollars by winning and having endorsements. And taking a bit less will mean more wins because that extra cap space can help build a better team around him. So they can do things like go get a Xavien Howard and resign their star players. And not worry too much about the cap space to give JH10 his multi year extension when it's time.

JH10’s extension is far enough in the future that deals done in the next year won’t overlap much with Cap Hits.
                    I don’t know what compensation the Fins would want but definitely open to discussions.

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Thats as randomly speculative as any projection, i guess. I feel like Justin will want a top 5 QB deal once he’s repeatedly demonstrated he’s a top 4 QB. i think he knows it could end in one play or even one step out of the bathtub and the NFL would give zero fucks and add exactly zero additional dollars beyond what they were obligated to give to his bank account.
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Look at all this cash sitting in this random briefcase sitting under this plain ol table, finder's keepers!
                        Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

Justin’s obligation to every qb in the league is to keep their salaries high. Just like Brees did.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X