• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
    Looks like the NFL is ignoring its own guidelines set forth at the beginning of the year and will start postponing games due to Covid.

Wash/Philadelphia and Rams/Seahawks moved to Tuesday.

Raiders/Browns moved to Monday afternoon.
    Not true. The NFL did say games would be rescheduled if possible

And do owners really want to lose revenue for these games; do players want to forfeit a game check?

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Looks like the NFL is ignoring its own guidelines set forth at the beginning of the year and will start postponing games due to Covid.

Wash/Philadelphia and Rams/Seahawks moved to Tuesday.

Raiders/Browns moved to Monday afternoon.
      Raiders fans are whining loudly about the move. I can hear them from here.

Comment

• captaind
        Cook This Pork Chops
        • Jun 2013
        • Mars
        • Ball Holder
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Not true. The NFL did say games would be rescheduled if possible

And do owners really want to lose revenue for these games; do players want to forfeit a game check?
        I could have sworn they said that, but maybe I'm wrong. My phone is blowing up with texts from whining Raiders fans who said the same.

Comment

• captaind
          Cook This Pork Chops
          • Jun 2013
          • Mars
          • Ball Holder
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Raiders fans are whining loudly about the move. I can hear them from here.
          Ha! Yes, they are. Every Duhs fan I know is texting me bitching about it.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

I could have sworn they said that, but maybe I'm wrong. My phone is blowing up with texts from whining Raiders fans who said the same.
            granted, maybe the NFL put together a "document" today (hot off the press!) with the fine print

but in the document it does mention "rescheduling when available."

Raiders wanted an easy game ...their fans know its the only way to make the playoffs

beat the Browns or they are toast at 6-8

Comment

• CivilBolt
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2019
              • Send PM

granted, maybe the NFL put together a "document" today (hot off the press!) with the fine print

Raiders wanted an easy game ...their fans know its the only way to make the playoffs

They don’t care if Mayfield’s grandma is Browns’ QB. Just win baby! :facepalm1:

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

They didn't move the Broncos game last season when they literally had no QBs but I guess Baker has the Progressive commercials.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

When the Chefs played the WTF team for Sean Taylor Day - I read this little dooshe and his GF were dancing on the number 21 of Sean Taylor for Tik Tok

Sean Taylor would have taken this sumbitch out and he would have been in the hospital a monthg
                  Just a dumb kid trying to be noticed when he is nobody next to his brother. You would think Patty would tell the kid not to be stupid

Comment

• Steve
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • South Carolina
                    • Meteorologist
                    • Send PM

Slumming it a bit now? Just send them a selfie with the new jersey.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Just a dumb kid trying to be noticed when he is nobody next to his brother. You would think Patty would tell the kid not to be stupid
                      I saw the bar response post, i didnt see what he actually posted or did. Anyone have it to re-share? I love a good laugh … I don’t tic tok or IG …
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

They didn't move the Broncos game last season when they literally had no QBs but I guess Baker has the Progressive commercials.

This is not the same as the Broncos game. I think the Broncos gave was basically the QBs on the Broncos not following 2020 protocals, wearing masks, socially distancing inside of meeting rooms. I do not think it was a 20 player plus break out

Many of the Browns players with positive tests have had the vaccine.

FYI for the Chargers - Chase Daniels should be kept in a bubble, socially distance in meetings, maybe zoom meetings and at practice, be kept a distance.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

Raider fans are mostly talking about the mass firings they want to take place,
                          and the new GM and coaching staff.
                          They are talking about what a disgrace Mark Davis is.

They've given up on the season; those who were still hoping, gave up in mass:killme: at half time last week.

Comment

Working...
                          X