• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

My Ancestry says im 1% Bengal. No idea where that came from but can i claim to be a minority?
    He’ll yeah! Your part bengal tiger, that's freaking awesome!!! Of course it means your ancestors were kind of freaky…:rofl:
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Classic View Post

Claypool easily would be #3 here. Him or the jets WR would help our Offense big time. Telesco gotta get off the couch and poach one of these weapons turn this offense around.
      Claypool has proven he can be a good NFL WR. Moore hasnt.

Im not sure why Pittsburgh has made him available but there is a reason Moore has fallen on the depth chart already in his 2nd season. They drafted a WR in the first round and signed another while Moore was a 2nd round pick whose playing time is dwindling.

I doubt we pursue either one unless we can get a good deal. Moore for a 6th is all id offer....but not real enamored with acquiring him. He is just fast.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

"paternal grandmother" implies that his dad is black. Reading the source material, he visited his grandmother and saw by the pictures in the house that he was much lighter skinned than most of his relatives, and apparently on his mom's side, he had some relatives that basically disowned her. Not an uncommon occurrence, unfortunately.
        We experienced familial racial discrimination growing up, dad is italian/portuguese and mom is native american/iberian, dad’s family basically ignored us, we had almost no contact with dad’s side because of racism…it’s one thing to be discriminated against by strangers but when your own cousins , aunts, and uncles look at you sideways, that’s a whole other level of fucked up…My mom’s side of the family was completely accepting of everyone, it was a nice inclusive positive atmosphere there…

…as an adult I’ve actually built friendships with a couple of cousins on that side of the family…now that some of their kids married people of different ethnic grouos, there’s a philipino man, a vietnamese man, and a mexican lady…so some of them have broken the cycle with their families, so at least in my extended family things have trended positive in our generation in terms of race relations, LOL
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

He’ll yeah! Your part bengal tiger, that's freaking awesome!!! Of course it means your ancestors were kind of freaky…:rofl:
          It used to say 1% Asian so i think they confused on that :chuckle:. So am i.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
            Day One...
            • Mar 2019
            • Brentwood, 94513
            • Send PM

Well back in the days, there was a 1% law. Meaning if you had it, you weren’t pure white anymore.

Comment

• Riverwalk
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

We experienced familial racial discrimination growing up, dad is italian/portuguese and mom is native american/iberian, dad’s family basically ignored us, we had almost no contact with dad’s side because of racism…it’s one thing to be discriminated against by strangers but when your own cousins , aunts, and uncles look at you sideways, that’s a whole other level of fucked up…My mom’s side of the family was completely accepting of everyone, it was a nice inclusive positive atmosphere there…

…as an adult I’ve actually built friendships with a couple of cousins on that side of the family…now that some of their kids married people of different ethnic grouos, there’s a philipino man, a vietnamese man, and a mexican lady…so some of them have broken the cycle with their families, so at least in my extended family things have trended positive in our generation in terms of race relations, LOL
              If you make me King of the world, I have a solution.

Every future conception will have to be biracial and interdenominational so within a generation we can end racial and religious discrimination.

With the generation after that I’ll reveal my plan to end fascism.

Unfortunately, I’m not on the ballot but please vote November 8th.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

Every future conception will have to be biracial and interdenominational so within a generation we can end racial and religious discrimination.

Ever see the movie “Bullworth”?

Comment

• Riverwalk
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2021
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Ever see the movie “Bullworth”?
                  Great reference!

“Eventually he offers the solution that "everybody should fuck everybody" until everyone is "all the same color," stunning the audience and his interviewer.”

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Great reference!

“Eventually he offers the solution that "everybody should fuck everybody" until everyone is "all the same color," stunning the audience and his interviewer.”
                    That isn't happening now? Lol

Comment

• sonorajim
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

I found it amusing / interesting that only humans whose ancestors never left Africa have no Neanderthal DNA.

A high % of all humans on the planet today have some Gengis Kahn DNA.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                        Charger Fan since 1978
                        • Sep 2021
                        • Send PM

people find ways to discriminate even when everyone is essentially the same ethnicity, so unfortunately your plan wouldn’t work…

china is kind of an example of this…years ago a chinese friend of mine educated me about ethnic discrimination in china and hearing that surprised me to say the least, I had no idea there was racial discrimination in china…so basically smaller ethnic groups in china are marginalized and discriminated against by the han majority because they speak different dialects or have different traditions etc…so basically their cultural differences are reason enough to set them apart in the eyes of the majority…

I believe you could take any ethnic group from planet earth today and place them on a duplicate earth by themselves and within 15-20 generations I guarantee you they’d be split into distinctive groups…speaking different dialects and praying to different gods…

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post
                          I found it amusing / interesting that only humans whose ancestors never left Africa have no Neanderthal DNA.

A high % of all humans on the planet today have some Gengis Kahn DNA.
                          Looked it up.....1 in every 200 people.

Comment

Working...
                          X