• Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

If it is an ACL, Jimmy GQ could a Jet by tomorrow, unless they decide to go with Old Joe "4th & 29" Flacco. Mike LaFleur, the Jets' OC, was Garoppolo's passing game coordinator in SF, and of course Jets' HC Robert Saleh was the Niners' DC while Jimmy GQ was the QB in SF.
    Perfect time to go for the first pick in the draft.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Mcdanals will call a lot quick hitting pass plays mixed in with runs just like in NE. The key will be getting them into long passing situations then mackbosa can go to work…
      The MackBosa McSandwich...make it a SACK LUNCH...nice...
      Last edited by Topcat; 08-13-2022, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Shock&Awe
        Great White North
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

I could go for a Mackbosa combo.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Mackbosa or

Bosamack?
          Bosamack doesn’t sound right, it doesn’t roll off the tongue like Mackbosa, plus it doesn’t make sense to put bosa ahead of the much much more accomplished mack.

Mackbosa also kind of reminds me of Spawn’s ‘Malebolgia’ which sounds cool, LOL!

"The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Perfect time to go for the first pick in the draft.
            Why? Because of the QB class? They just drafted how many QBs in the too five in the last how many years? Darnold was 3rd overall, Wilson was 2nd overall, so maybe third time’s a charm?
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Shock&Awe View Post
              The QB sandwich, makes sense…

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

I'm partial to Bosamack, 'cuz of the alliteration with Big Mac and Bosa is our homegrown Charger and should come first.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Justin Jones is excited to be playing for the Chicago Bears. A lot of that has to do with some lingering frustrations about his former team.

He was never a good pass rusher. This was documented going back to his college days.

Sorry Justin Jones fans. I don't like the guy. He was overrated. Blaming his old team makes me dislike him more.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Shock&Awe View Post
                    The MackBosa McSandwich Combo is when the opposing QB gets FRIED, along with a free SHAKEup...

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
                      https://www.sportsmockery.com/chicag...-productivity/

He was never a good pass rusher. This was documented going back to his college days.

Sorry Justin Jones fans. I don't like the guy. He was overrated. Blaming his old team makes me dislike him more.
                      Jones should let his play do the talking.

Comment

• Steve
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • South Carolina
                        • Meteorologist
                        • Send PM

Jones technique is sloppy and he seems to think he is Aaron Donald, trying to penetrate around and make plays, but all he ends up doing is getting out of square and being walled off so that RB can run by him, or QB can step up past him.

I understand what Jones is saying about not liking the 2 gap D. No DL likes playing in a 2 gap DL. But even back under Gus, Jones got a lot of 1 gap situations, and he sucked in those too.

I wish the guy luck, but he needs to get his head on square and start playing better. Better technique and attention to detail are a big part of it. He could still turn into a pretty good player. I just think he had plenty of time with us, and he never did it. Why do the Bears think he is going to be any better for them? The only thing he has going for him is that Eberflus is a big first step type of DC, so they tend to just like to have the DL fire off and get penetration above all else, even if they leave some big holes at times. Jones did a lot of that, so maybe it will be a good fit.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

News on Zach Wilson, not great but not season ending, I saw it was non-contact, and thought the worst.

Comment

Working...
                          X