• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fouts2herbert
    Charger Fan since 1978
    • Sep 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

Kingsley is a project. I like him on certain teams, so we will see…
    shows how much I know, Kingsley was my favorite tackle in this draft...

Also the other LA team took 2 of my other favorites in this draft Verse and Fiske...people said Fiske didn't fit our scheme we'll see, I think some guys just need to be drafted regardless of scheme...
    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Jack Burton
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2023
      • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

They drafted him where he should have gone in the 2nd round so solid pick. Just saw ome draft reviews where the praise was a bit over the top.
      Of course! You can’t let OTs fall even if they are projects. The upside is just too high.

If this draft taught us all anything it’s this..
      The saying, “QBs are always overdrafted” is a factual statement. But you can now apply that to OTs.
      If you want one, you better get him quick.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Davante Adams was on a podcast expressing admiration for Jordan Love. He insists he doesn't regret forcing the trade to the Raiders, but you know he does. He thought he was going to reunite with his pal Carr, but instead is wasting the final years of his career with revolving door QBs while Love has rejuvenated the Packers, almost getting to the NFC title game with a corps of young WRs that don't include him.

Additionally, I believe there is a good chance Penix ends up the with Raiders. The powers that be in Atlanta are catching a lot of flak for drafting him. If the Minshew experiment doesn't work out or Minshew gets injured, don't be surprised if the Raiders majorly overpay by sending boatload of picks to the Falcons for Penix.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
          Davante Adams was on a podcast expressing admiration for Jordan Love. He insists he doesn't regret forcing the trade to the Raiders, but you know he does. He thought he was going to reunite with his pal Carr, but instead is wasting the final years of his career with revolving door QBs while Love has rejuvenated the Packers, almost getting to the NFC title game with a corps of young WRs that don't include him.

Additionally, I believe there is a good chance Penix ends up the with Raiders. The powers that be in Atlanta are catching a lot of flak for drafting him. If the Minshew experiment doesn't work out or Minshew gets injured, don't be surprised if the Raiders majorly overpay by sending boatload of picks to the Falcons for Penix.
          Choices in life have consequences...

Comment

• captaind
            Cook This Pork Chops
            • Jun 2013
            • Mars
            • Ball Holder
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Like choosing a last name one letter off from a piece of male anatomy.

I’d be cursing my ancestors. File that one under Bad Idea Jeans.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

They're talking about what is the best division in the NFL.

C.J. Stroud and Micah Parsons arguing which division is the best in the NFL on B/R's 2024 NFL Draft Live Show. 😂Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blea...

Stroud tells Parsons he doesn't know what he's talking about, LOL.

Comment

• Jack Burton
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2023
                • Send PM

How does Arthur Blank not know WTF his team is doing with their 1st pick in the draft? He never bothers to walk by and check in?
                Jeez, that was stupid.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

We'll have to probably wait till at least midseason to see if this happens...but I could see TT doing this...he DID shell out a 2nd rounder for Mack...but that was Mack...how much will it take for the Raiduhs to get Penix? Hard to say...

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post

How does Arthur Blank not know WTF his team is doing with their 1st pick in the draft? He never bothers to walk by and check in?
                      Jeez, that was stupid.
                      Well, it appears that in this case, Arthur, ahem, drew a Blank...

Comment

• captaind
                        Cook This Pork Chops
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Mars
                        • Ball Holder
                        • Send PM

Wow, that's really harsh.

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

Wow, that's really harsh.
                          "harsh"
                          Pffff..
                          how about... JAIL.

only by mere chance is he not in prison like Ruggs for vehicular manslaughter.
                          His career could have easily been over had just 1 person died and at the speed he was racing, that is not far fetched.
                          I sincerely hopes he takes this as a REAL life lesson and never does something that stupid and dangerous again.
                          Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

Working...
                          X