• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kylars
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Duck of Death View Post

It was kinda funny, yet cool, seeing a grown 300 lb man (Fiske) bawling on the phone when his teammate Verse jumped on the line.
    That is fucking awesome. Thanks for posting

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
      I read that the Raiders are negotiating to do their training camp in Costa Mesa, as the Chargers will be doing training camp at the new El Segundo facility. Seems like Henderson was too hot for outdoor practice at 110 degrees. The Saints will also move their camp to UC Irvine, and it's unclear where the Rams will go, probably at their new Woodland Hills facility. Cowboys will continue to camp in Oxnard.
      Bad news for the Chargers. Will just help Raiders maintain and expand their LA fan base. Can't get much worse at SoFi when the raiders come

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Bad news for the Chargers. Will just help Raiders maintain and expand their LA fan base. Can't get much worse at SoFi when the raiders come
        The Chargers are on the verge of making their biggest LA fan base expansion yet...a whole lot of "Charger" fans are going to come out of nowhere now that Harbaugh is running the show, people like to root for winners and Vegas ain't doing shit for awhile...
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

The Chargers are on the verge of making their biggest LA fan base expansion yet...a whole lot of "Charger" fans are going to come out of nowhere now that Harbaugh is running the show, people like to root for winners and Vegas ain't doing shit for awhile...
          Harbaugh IS THE LA play … Spanos getting in the game at long last, they should have diagnosed the big play need when they moved. they are lucky that the Rams have not created much LA intrigue or affection and the city is still available to win. They figured it out and they went big and got him. his hire was 100% the WIN LA play.

Raiders training in Costa Mesa in July and August isn’t going to affect fans in September thru January one bit imo. the thug element that the raiders own will remain the same, another 9 million plus citizens of LA and OC are there for the taking. Plus the remaining few of us still down here in SD, telling our bitter friends to get over it and get back on board.

I might even be able to talk my brother into coming back home to the Chargers, idunno. He’s still pretty sore, not that he went to more than 4 games in 20 yrs before they left - I took him to 2. its still a “principle” for him lol
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
            Moderate Skeptic
            • May 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
            I read that the Raiders are negotiating to do their training camp in Costa Mesa, as the Chargers will be doing training camp at the new El Segundo facility. Seems like Henderson was too hot for outdoor practice at 110 degrees. The Saints will also move their camp to UC Irvine, and its unclear where the Rams will go, probably at their new Woodland Hills facility. Cowboys will continue to camp in Oxnard.

I was kind of hoping that Harbaugh would find some JC college out in the desert somewhere to hold TC - get these guys out of their comfort zone and kick some ass. I know he can (and will) run a much harder and more physical camp than the previous regimes (could hardly be less really), but wanted to see him take a page out of the Chief's playbook.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

I was kind of hoping that Harbaugh would find some JC college out in the desert somewhere to hold TC - get these guys out of their comfort zone and kick some ass. I know he can (and will) run a much harder and more physical camp than the previous regimes (could hardly be less really), but wanted to see him take a page out of the Chief's playbook.
              You're in luck... Henderson Nevada might be available.
              Imagine if the turds move out and we move in for training camp... haha
              Seriously though, psychological warfare is real.
              Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Harbaugh IS THE LA play … Spanos getting in the game at long last, they should have diagnosed the big play need when they moved. they are lucky that the Rams have not created much LA intrigue or affection and the city is still available to win. They figured it out and they went big and got him. his hire was 100% the WIN LA play.

Raiders training in Costa Mesa in July and August isn’t going to affect fans in September thru January one bit imo. the thug element that the raiders own will remain the same, another 9 million plus citizens of LA and OC are there for the taking. Plus the remaining few of us still down here in SD, telling our bitter friends to get over it and get back on board.

I might even be able to talk my brother into coming back home to the Chargers, idunno. He’s still pretty sore, not that he went to more than 4 games in 20 yrs before they left - I took him to 2. its still a “principle” for him lol
                There are a lot of "Charger thugs" out there too, Lot's of diehard bolt's fans hail from some of the more "urban" areas in San Diego too...I don't think that the Raiders have the "thug market cornered" but they do have a sizable stake...wearing black has appealed to bad boys long before the Raiders existed...
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

There are a lot of "Charger thugs" out there too, Lot's of diehard bolt's fans hail from some of the more "urban" areas in San Diego too...I don't think that the Raiders have the "thug market cornered" but they do have a sizable stake...wearing black has appealed to bad boys long before the Raiders existed...
                  Correct.
                  I've commented here before often seeing young, bald, Mexican gangsters talking Chargers football with old, bald, White guys.
                  a funny sight to see from 2 kinds of people who have basically nothing else obvious in common.
                  Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

TT will bring finesse and a squeeky clean wholesome environment to the Raider organization.

This will be a new generation of Raider football - out with the old.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Here's the true measure of whose fans are the worst thugs: Would it be more dangerous (as in getting beat up) for a Raider fan in full gear to show up for a Bolts-Raiders game at Sofi? Or a Bolt fan in Charger gear to show up at a Raider game in Vegas? Clock is ticking...

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Here's the true measure of whose fans are the worst thugs: Would it be more dangerous (as in getting beat up) for a Raider fan in full gear to show up for a Bolts-Raiders game at Sofi? Or a Bolt fan in Charger gear to show up at a Raider game in Vegas? Clock is ticking...
                        Don't leave out the 9ers and Rams fanbase.
                        Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• northerner
                          Charger fan since '79
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

in oakland, you were dead. the las vegas raider crowd seems a bit softer. have not been there yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X