• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lefty2SLO
    Moderate Skeptic
    • May 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

We haven't seen it yet but everyone inside the organization sure seems to think so. and not just a little, but a lot.
    I don't disagree that Kendricks is an upgrade, possibly a significant one, but really - what would you expect those inside the organization to say?

We're going to find out for real very soon . . . . . . . .

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

I don't disagree that Kendricks is an upgrade, possibly a significant one, but really - what would you expect those inside the organization to say?

I'd expect them to say not much of anything if they thought he sucks. Not effusively praising him and voting him a team captain, that sort of not much?

you guys and your doubts ... it deprives you of joy for weeks, months at a time. Be happy like me, day in day out, all spring and summer, it is $0 free for the taking

When the Mayor of Flipville promises you The Flip, you can trust me
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

I'd expect them to say not much of anything if they thought he sucks. Not effusively praising him and voting him a team captain, that sort of not much?

you guys and your doubts ... It saddens me to see you deprive yourself of joy for weeks, months at a time. Be happy like me, day in day out, all spring and summer, it is $0 in the City of Flipville, free to all of our fine citizens for the taking

And as your Mayor of Flipville, you can trust that my promise of The Flip will be delivered
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
          Day One...
          • Mar 2019
          • Brentwood, 94513
          • Send PM

Here it is, an open door for the Chargers to step through. Let’s get it and change the narrative.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
            Charger Fan since 1978
            • Sep 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
            Here it is, an open door for the Chargers to step through. Let’s get it and change the narrative.
            we don't need KC to leave any open doors, the narrative I want is that these chargers are busting down the doors before stampeding thru them...
            "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Duck of Death View Post

Loved Collinsworth’s joke about Jawaan Taylor finally getting busted for being a slot receiver all night. Same crap he pullled on Bosa.

And Florio is spot on about Lane Johnson as well. Funny that he mentioned that LJ should be pissed at JT for blowing his secret.
              I didn't realize Taylor was the tackle who was holding Bosa during the Jax playoff game. Well he's going to have a lot of scrutiny on him and he's not going to get away with it, Bosa is going to feast on him twice this season. Can't wait. The Chiefs have to go to JAX next week and deal with Josh Allen. That should be fun. I want to watch that game. The camera and the broadcasters are going to be watching Taylor the entire game.

And I'll bet you LJ is ticked off, he's mastered the art of subtlety exploiting the rules and Taylor goes and throws subtlety out the window. LJ is going to have to alter his game now, everybody will be watching. Should be interesting.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

I'm not gonna roast Drue but will note for those upset about his departure that he played zero snap last night (icymi)

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                I’m with you, Dmac. I am not going to hate on him. I feel like he was an ascending player for us who gave his all, but apparently coaches who know more felt he was at his ceiling and this kind of validates it. But I don’t see him as an enemy or hold it against him for signing for the only team to offer him a deal, a one year deal at that. Not even any special teams snaps? He should be a pretty good special teams guy.
                Same. Why hate a guy who is trying to make a living? He wanted to stay with the Chargers, but the Chargers decided they didn't want him back, so he's supposed to not sign with any team that Chargers fans object to? Get out of here. I'm not saying letting him walk was the wrong move. Clearly Staley sees Kendricks as an upgrade, and I believe it has a lot to do with Kendricks being able to quarterback the defense, which Tranquill apparently struggled with.

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

you guys and your doubts ... It saddens me to see you deprive yourself of joy for weeks, months at a time. Be happy like me, day in day out, all spring and summer, it is $0 in the City of Flipville, free to all of our fine citizens for the taking

And as your Mayor of Flipville, you can trust that my promise of The Flip will be delivered
                  I'm seeing double in Flipville.
                  I'm in.
                  2024: Far From Over

Comment

• blueman
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

we don't need KC to leave any open doors, the narrative I want is that these chargers are busting down the doors before stampeding thru them...
                    Hulk smash.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Yep...we'll find out if Kendricks is at the level of a Khalil Mack...or a Thomas Davis...

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Yep...and the Flip begins by FLIPPING the FLIPPER:

image.png

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                          Let's do this!
                          • Aug 2022
                          • Raleigh N. Carolina
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...and the Flip begins by FLIPPING the FLIPPER:

image.png
                          Wearing your helmet backwards. Typical