• Show
Clear All
  • DerwinBosa
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post

He gets paid alot to play at USC!!!!!

he makes alot more then when I was playing. A guy like Reggie Bush could’ve made 40 million. He was the most popular player in California. And people gave him shit for having a house for his family???

If Caleb Williams wins 2 Heismans and a National Championship he can have a blank check at USC no need to go play for a shit team and become another Kyler Murray or a Bryce Young.
    I get that. But how does he think he can make one of those five teams pick him? What is he going to do when his eligibility runs out? Not play at all if none of those teams pick him?

And this isn't Bryce Young or Kyler Murray, neither of whom should have been the top pick.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2023
      • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

I get that. But how does he think he can make one of those five teams pick him? What is he going to do when his eligibility runs out? Not play at all if none of those teams pick him?

And this isn't Bryce Young or Kyler Murray, neither of whom should have been the top pick.
      Here’s my retort to you. He’s being difficult. Basically saying I’m not playing for the Cardinals or Bears.

Kyler was a Heisman trophy winner and offensive rookie of the year. The destroyed him. But basically why would he want to go there. When they just get rid of guys.

I think Nick Bosa should’ve been the number one pick. But he could’ve been the number 1 pick based on his College coach and Bryce Young was the top player Heisman trophy winner at Alabama. They are ruining him.

my opinion Cj Stroud should’ve been the number 1 pick. They’re owner is just an idiot in Carolina that’s all.

Caleb college being semi pro guys are being paid big Money now. It wouldn’t shock me for Caleb Williams to get 100 million at USC with all the Boosters and deals remember Lebron got 100 million at Nike I could see Caleb Williams having a 100 million at Nike before he plays in the NFL.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post

Here’s my retort to you. He’s being difficult. Basically saying I’m not playing for the Cardinals or Bears.

Kyler was a Heisman trophy winner and offensive rookie of the year. The destroyed him. But basically why would he want to go there. When they just get rid of guys.

I think Nick Bosa should’ve been the number one pick. But he could’ve been the number 1 pick based on his College coach and Bryce Young was the top player Heisman trophy winner at Alabama. They are ruining him.

my opinion Cj Stroud should’ve been the number 1 pick. They’re owner is just an idiot in Carolina that’s all.

Caleb college being semi pro guys are being paid big Money now. It wouldn’t shock me for Caleb Williams to get 100 million at USC with all the Boosters and deals remember Lebron got 100 million at Nike I could see Caleb Williams having a 100 million at Nike before he plays in the NFL.
        If he's actually saying it at all. I remember reading about Joe Burrow refusing to play for the Bengals.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2023
          • Send PM

If he's actually saying it at all. I remember reading about Joe Burrow refusing to play for the Bengals.
          Yeah But Burrow was a senior and from Ohio. Those were rumors they still had Tee Higgins and Mixon.

Arizona has nothing.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2023
            • Send PM

Ima tell you something USC got big Money for that Big 10 move. They can pay Caleb Williams a lot.

Comment

• 21&500
              Bolt Spit-Baller
              • Sep 2018
              • A Whale's Vajayjay
              • CMB refugee
              • Send PM

Re: Caleb

Already don't like this douche bag.
              Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                Re: Caleb

Already don't like this douche bag.
                Elway did it back in the day. Eli did it to us.

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Devon Witherspoon.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2023
                    • Send PM

This just in Daniel Jones arrested by Federal Charges of Armed Robbery of the New York Giants for $140 million dollars. The report was filed by Brian Daboll and John Mara. Mara said he demanded the money. The other suspect being arrested is Daniel Jones agent. The witness who testified at the arraignment is Saquon Barkley.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2023
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Elway did it back in the day. Eli did it to us.
                      I remember that draft Eli had the bitter beer Eli face. Does anybody have the picture?

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Yeah, there is that possibility. I don't think it's a good move, personally, because chances are there will be a team just like Chicago picking first in 2025. And by that point there may be enough people talking about Deion's son being better than Caleb. It's already starting now.
                        I was thinking the same - if he is what he is, he’s going to the worst team in the league whenever he comes out. Are his NIL really that high to forego another year of NFL #1 pick salary (plus new endorsements)?
                        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Devon Witherspoon.
                          Daboll’s team is trash but he’s making another strong run at Coach o Year
                          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
                          X