• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I read Chiefs have highest or second highest defense payroll in NFL. Who they paying? Chris Jones, Mathieu and …..? Bunch of nobodies

I am not giving up on them just yet. Reid is a good coach. Raiders will tank and CHiefs will rise.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Oh, the irony...Mahomes playing "hero ball"...
      When your team isnt as good as it once was, you are presured, your OL not as good and them defenses doubling your #1 WR....you try to make things happen. Thats why i never understood your stance on Rivers. When is the last time the team went out and got OL like they did last offseason,...... for Rivers? Drafting Fluker was a reach at #11. That was his only first round OL.

Those long balls where some got picked or just fell incomplete were just trying to get an PI when we had no time to make a drive. Sure he did miss some open WRs but, .....trying to get some big chunks when Gus's defense gave the lead back and the waning minutes.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

When your team isnt as good as it once was, you are presured, your OL not as good and them defenses doubling your #1 WR....you try to make things happen. Thats why i never understood your stance on Rivers. When is the last time the team went out and got OL like they did last offseason,...... for Rivers? Drafting Fluker was a reach at #11. That was his only first round OL.

Those long balls where some got picked or just fell incomplete were just trying to get an PI when we had no time to make a drive. Sure he did miss some open WRs but, .....trying to get some big chunks when Gus's defense gave the lead back and the waning minutes.
        Agree that O-line woes contributed to Rivers going "hero ball." However, having said that, I do feel there were several times when he forced the rock into coverage for picks, when he could have dumped it off to the RB or TE...

Comment

• chargeroo
          Fan since 1961
          • Jan 2019
          • Oregon
          • Retired Manager/Pastor
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Agree that O-line woes contributed to Rivers going "hero ball." However, having said that, I do feel there were several times when he forced the rock into coverage for picks, when he could have dumped it off to the RB or TE...
          and the3 clock would have run out and you would have said "why was he throwing short, we need a score".
          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
            I read Chiefs have highest or second highest defense payroll in NFL. Who they paying? Chris Jones, Mathieu and …..? Bunch of nobodies

I am not giving up on them just yet. Reid is a good coach. Raiders will tank and CHiefs will rise.

TG
            Jones, Mathieu, Frank Clark....huge contracts

Jarran Reid.....decent bucks

Lots of scrubs and first contracts after that.

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

Speaking of the Chiefs, this is called venting:

"Let’s hope he’s ONLY concussed. Thanks Andy you fat bag of shit."

Comment

• powderblueboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG
                Stick a fork in them! The Chiefs are done.
                Look at the happy Charger and Raider fans, ready to feast.
                Donkie fans will get scraps in the corner.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Kelce is 32, he's winding down.
                  Their offensive line is two or three notches below their Super Bowl days.
                  Their tackle play is horrible: not easy to find starting tackles in the league. They'll dump Orlando Brown Jr at season's end.
                  Their D is in shambles and they are weighted down by unproductive players with huge cap hits.

They are healthy.....wait until they start going down.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                    Speaking of the Chiefs, this is called venting:

"Let’s hope he’s ONLY concussed. Thanks Andy you fat bag of shit."
                    Lol, Chiefs fans, no appreciation.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Their tackle play is horrible: not easy to find starting tackles in the league. They'll dump Orlando Brown Jr at season's end.
                      Their D is in shambles and they are weighted down by unproductive players with huge cap hits.

Wait, So OBJ isn't doing well? Well damn, this board wanted to trade MW for him plus a pick.
                      I haven't noticed how he is doing.

Only thing I can find is PFF says he has allowed 3 sacks and 4 penalties. Doesn't give pressures. .....but it's PFF

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Brown is getting exposed after coming from that very run oriented offense in Baltimore. Penalties, pressures, and sacks given up in spades. He is still solid in their run game.
                        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• captaind
                          Cook This Pork Chops
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Mars
                          • Ball Holder
                          • Send PM

Jumpin' Joe Flacco is back!

Jets trade for former Ravens QB Joe Flacco after learning rookie Zach Wilson will be out 2-4 weeks with PCL injury - Baltimore Sun

Comment

Working...
                          X