• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Reid retiring is always a possibility, but not in the context of announcing it before the first playoff game being played. That's what bothered me with the post, and the poster got fooled by a fake tweet. Nothing wrong with that, I think everyone has jumped on a false tweet rumor from time to time. Rumors can be fun, but they also can turn into a mess to moderate.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Packers beat Cowboys, 48-32...Boys are one-and-done in playoffs...anyone think Jerruh will pull an AJ Smith/Marty Special and fire McCarthy to hire Belicheat?

Comment

• northerner
        Charger fan since '79
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
        Packers beat Cowboys, 48-32...Boys are one-and-done in playoffs...anyone think Jerruh will pull an AJ Smith/Marty Special and fire McCarthy to hire Belicheat?
        totally possible. it is not like McCarthy is some spring chicken he is giving up on.

Comment

• northerner
          Charger fan since '79
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
          this could all fall in place like dominos: Harbaugh to chargers, BB to dallas, etc.

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Watching the Lions-Rams game, I was really impressed by Ronnie Rivers's pass protection...does a great job, great technique for a little guy 5-9, 195# going up against much bigger D-lineman...broke off a few nice runs also, though his team lost...oh, and he was a UDFA...I'd like to see us draft a RB somewhere in mid rounds, but then REALLY scour the UDFA pool and bring in someone halfway decent...

Comment

• Maniaque 6
              French Speaking Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Québec city
              • Send PM

I just want the Bills win over PIT.
              Who wants a PIT-BAL game at Divisional when you could have KC-BUF ?

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

Anybody see the footage of the Lions GM losing his shit, and screaming YEA!! over and over again in the elevator?...thats the kinda GM I want....
                Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• northerner
                  Charger fan since '79
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                  Anybody see the footage of the Lions GM losing his shit, and screaming YEA!! over and over again in the elevator?...thats the kinda GM I want....
                  and they get another home game becuz dallas got rolled.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                    Cowherd opines the Bears should move off Justin Fields, amid reports the Bears are going to stick with him. I agree with Cowherd. The Bears have #1 overall pick with a couple of great prospects to choose from, they should draft a QB. How often are you going to be in this position, with the #1 pick? I also think I'd take Drake Maye over Caleb Williams. Maye reminds me a lot of Justin Herbert.

THE HERD | Colin explains why Bears need to part ways with Justin Fields & choose a QB with top pick
                    Not only that, but they have another early Rd 1 pick after that - how often does a team have that? Rumor they could trade him to ATL for their #1, net of 3 #1s in the top 10? Thats a reboot on steroids.

I thought same about Maye 5 games into the season, I haven’t seen him play since and no idea how he developed/regressed/wahtever?

Fuck - I wish I could retire. Im 62 but my youngest hasnt started college yet - thats what yah get when you fuck around boozing and womanizing all thru your 30s! Man did I tear up my 30s though … lol
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Not only that, but they have another early Rd 1 pick after that - how often does a team have that? Rumor they could trade him to ATL for their #1, net of 3 #1s in the top 10? Thats a reboot on steroids.

I thought same about Maye 5 games into the season, I haven’t seen him play since and no idea how he developed/regressed/wahtever?

Fuck - I wish I could retire. Im 62 but my youngest hasnt started college yet - thats what yah get when you fuck around boozing and womanizing all thru your 30s! Man did I tear up my 30s though … lol
                      I wouldn't give that for Fields. Rodgers was traded for a 2nd. May of been two 2nds but he is Aaron Rodgers, not Justin Fields lol.

If I'm ATL I offer them a 2nd. Chicago don't want him apparently if they can't decide on his 5th year option.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                        Pretty much retired......
                        • Sep 2018
                        • JoJa
                        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                        • Send PM

Did anybody enjoy watching Philly lose last night as much as I did? So now when people bring up our Jacksonville collapse, my retort is going to be "yeah but at least we aren't Philadelphia......."

Also looking at Laurie last night, we know that Sirianni is headed out the door along with his whole staff. I don't see JH diggin that scene in Philly......I HOPE!!!!!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                          I wouldn't give that for Fields. Rodgers was traded for a 2nd. May of been two 2nds but he is Aaron Rodgers, not Justin Fields lol.

If I'm ATL I offer them a 2nd. Chicago don't want him apparently if they can't decide on his 5th year option.
                          I wouldn’t either
                          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

Working...
                          X