• jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Get him out of the AFCWest

Jets and Dolphins per Schefter

Go to the Jets
    He’d be a fool to go to the Jets. Where’s Green Bay? Wouldn’t be surprised to see the Raiders try to make a move. Chargers? There’s your speed guy

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2021
      • Send PM

Go to the Jets
      Now MVS visiting KC. Trying to make up for that speed. Very interested seeing how Mahomes plays not having Hill.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post
        Are the Colts a contender after adding Matty Ice? Crazy McAfee Video.

No.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

He’d be a fool to go to the Jets. Where’s Green Bay? Wouldn’t be surprised to see the Raiders try to make a move. Chargers? There’s your speed guy
          The Chiefs aren't going to trade Hill to an AFC West rival.

Comment

• Parcells
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Agree. Get him out of the AFC West. If he goes to Miami, I’m assuming Waddle is coming back, and that’s not great for us. If it’s the Jets, they’re probably giving up one of those top 10 picks and some other capital.

Comment

• Xenos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Go to the Jets
              Get him out of the conference. Trade him to someone in the NFC like the Packers.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                Charger Fan since 1978
                • Sep 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Assuming the chargers and raiders had the draft capital (unlikely after trades) or the cap room to make him one of the highest paid WRs both teams have recently spent huge at WR, even then, I can’t imagine the chiefs trading him inside the division.
                "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Send PM

Hill will probably have to go to a team with a QB on a rookie contract to be able to afford to pay him. I know the Jets and Dolphins are being mentioned, but Jacksonville is a team that comes to mind. I don't know how much money Jax has left to spend, they have been pretty active in FA. They already loaded up on WR. I'll be they are kicking themselves that Hill is available and they already gave a monster contract to Christian Kirk. They also signed Zay Jones. But I'll bet they'd love to get Hill.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post

Now MVS visiting KC. Trying to make up for that speed. Very interested seeing how Mahomes plays not having Hill.
                    I still think the packers can’t afford to let him walk, especially after the adams trade.
                    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                      Charger Fan since 1978
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                      Hill will probably have to go to a team with a QB on a rookie contract to be able to afford to pay him. I know the Jets and Dolphins are being mentioned, but Jacksonville is a team that comes to mind. I don't know how much money Jax has left to spend, they have been pretty active in FA. They already loaded up on WR. I'll be they are kicking themselves that Hill is available and they already gave a monster contract to Christian Kirk. They also signed Zay Jones. But I'll bet they'd love to get Hill.
                      You could make the argument that the deal they gave kirk has led to hill being available but hill probably wants devontae adams type money…

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post
                        I still think the packers can’t afford to let him walk, especially after the adams trade.
                        I completely agree. Trade Adams away and then don’t even bring back his lone deep threat and somebody else he trusts.

Comment

• Riverwalk
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2021
                          • Send PM

Wow! Tyreek Hill leaving KC would be massive for Chargers! While I’m thrilled with the FA moves Chargers have made and regard them as greatly improving the team, removing Tyreek Hill would be even more satisfying.

Comment

Working...
                          X