• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Parcells
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Just get Tyreek off that Chiefs team. He’s the straw that stirs the drink on that offense. I just hope that the Jets and Dolphins don’t get into a bidding war.

Comment

• Xenos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Assuming the chargers and raiders had the draft capital (unlikely after trades) or the cap room to make him one of the highest paid WRs both teams have recently spent huge at WR, even then, I can’t imagine the chiefs trading him inside the division.
      I wouldn’t want that POS anyways.

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Kelce will turn 33 in October....and he's played in 11 playoff games the last 4 years.

Chiefs would be playing with dynamite if they get rid of Hill.

Two superstars and Mahomes have been fueling that offense......you can't easily draft their replacements.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post

I completely agree. Trade Adams away and then don’t even bring back his lone deep threat and somebody else he trusts.
          I think Packer management & Rodgers live just to f...ck each other over.

Winning is important, but not their primary goals.

MVS is as good as gone and they'll draft dbs and edge rushers in the 1rst/2nd rounds:goofylol:

Comment

• Xenos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
              Kelce will turn 33 in October....and he's played in 11 playoff games the last 4 years.

Chiefs would be playing with dynamite if they get rid of Hill.

Two superstars and Mahomes have been fueling that offense......you can't easily draft their replacements.
              Yes, while the Chief's division rivals are upgrading their rosters in order close the gap between them and the Chiefs, the Chiefs seemed to be standing pat, and now seem to be downgrading their roster. They did add Ju Ju Smith Schuster, but he's not going to replace Hill by any means.

Comment

• chargeroo
                Fan since 1961
                • Jan 2019
                • Oregon
                • Retired Manager/Pastor
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Yes, while the Chief's division rivals are upgrading their rosters in order close the gap between them and the Chiefs, the Chiefs seemed to be standing pat, and now seem to be downgrading their roster. They did add Ju Ju Smith Schuster, but he's not going to replace Hill by any means.
                Don't overlook the fact that the Chiefs will be adding a first round pick from early in the first round. That's where the replacement for Hill will come from. I wouldn't count them out so fast.
                THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Parcells
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Don't overlook the fact that the Chiefs will be adding a first round pick from early in the first round. That's where the replacement for Hill will come from. I wouldn't count them out so fast.
                  If it’s the Dolphins they don’t have an early first round pick, and personally if I’m then Waddle is off the table. Also, there aren’t any stud WRs in this draft like last year. The top WR in this draft would at best be WR4 in this draft. Chase, Waddle, and Smith were all very highly rated.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                    Beef Before Gazelles
                    • May 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post
                    Just get Tyreek off that Chiefs team. He’s the straw that stirs the drink on that offense. I just hope that the Jets and Dolphins don’t get into a bidding war.
                    Breaking out Reggie Jackson references from the 70's! Nice work, man! lol

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Comment

• SK21209
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2020
                        • San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

So the Jets have picks #4 and #10 while Miami only has #29. If I'm the Jets, there's no way I'm trading either of those Top 10 picks for Tyreek Hill. Maybe #10 but I wouldn't feel good about it, its not like they're an elite receiver away from contending. Davante Adams went for #22 overall and a second rounder, if I'm the Jets I'm insisting on multiple seconds and a player rather than giving up #10. Maybe thats why the Dolphins are still in this despite having worse draft capital this year.

Comment

• Parcells
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Just hope they didn’t sent Waddle back.

Comment

Working...
                          X