…I don't think Tua can throw the ball like Mahomes
    I’m gonna agree.

Comment

• Parcells
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
      Great haul for the Chiefs. There isn’t too many players I wouldn’t trade for 5 picks.
      It’s not a great haul for a guy like Tyreek. 29th pick in the draft, a mid 2nd, and then three later picks. 4th and after are lottery tickets. You can get some nice players, but Tyreek is a game changer. The Chiefs just got worse today.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
        Day One...
        • Mar 2019
        • Brentwood, 94513
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post

It’s not a great haul for a guy like Tyreek. 29th pick in the draft, a mid 2nd, and then three later picks. 4th and after are lottery tickets. You can get some nice players, but Tyreek is a game changer. This Chiefs just got worse today.
        The Patriots got Randy Moss with a fourth round pick. Devante for a first n second. It’s better to have lottery tickets than now. It’s a haul in my eyes

Comment

• Critty
          Dominate the Day.
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Mahomes magic gets Tyreek catches.
          Andy Reid and his offensive scheme help get his player the ball in space.

It will be interesting seeing how well this works out for both sides. I have more trust in Andy Reid than anything else about this deal. So I'll bet Andy wins here.
          Who has it better than us?

Comment

• JOJAX85
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2018
            • Irmo, SC
            • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Titty Meat is the voice of reason on Chief's planet.

"Well guys we were bound to get worse one day. It just sucks to see it go down like this."
            Lol!! That may be the greatest combination of words I have ever seen in my life!!!

Comment

• Heatmiser
              HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Tyreek not re-doing his contract last off season was a harbinger of this. And he always feels like a ticking timebomb to me off the field. So the Chiefs probably did the right thing. Very glad he is out of our division finally!

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• AL9000
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2022
                • San Diego, CA
                • Send PM

I hate Tyreek Hill more than anyone else in the NFL. I think this exposes Mahomes now and Kelce won't have nearly as much open space without Hill. I bet JuJu is pissed lol!

Comment

• Heatmiser
                  HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Reid can always bring back Josh Gordon and also sign Antonio Brown to help out. Maybe even put out a feeler for Henry Ruggs when he gets out of jail.

TG
                  Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Tyreek Hill is getting older and he's someone who gets by on his athleticism. Teams caught on to how to defend him. The league is adjusting to cover/defend players like Tyreek Hill. The game when we beat the Chiefs we didn't let Hill go crazy and Staley had a good game plan.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kauai
                      • Send PM

Good deal for the Chefs. Hill is overrated. Dolphins will fail with Tua.

Comment

• Parcells
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post

The Patriots got Randy Moss with a fourth round pick. Devante for a first n second. It’s better to have lottery tickets than now. It’s a haul in my eyes
                        Packers got the 22nd pick. I’m betting the Packers wouldn’t trade away 29 for the two 4’s and the 6. Or maybe they would…but remember that the first rounder is the 29th pick.

Comment

• Velo
                          Ride!
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Everywhere
                          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                          • Send PM

For Hill, the Chiefs get the 49ers' 1st round pick, I believe, that Miami acquired from SF to move up last year to draft Trey Lance. That pick is #29. The 'Fins regular pick, #15, they had already traded to Philly. The Chiefs own pick is #30, so they draft back to back at 29-30, in the 1st round. I'm thinking that will be too low for Ohio State's Garret Wilson and his 4.38 speed or 'Bama's Jameson Williams and his 4.25 speed. But it does put the Chiefs in position, maybe, to draft Arkansas' Treylon Burks, who doesn't have the elite speed but is 6-3 and has been compared to Deebo Samuel. I was looking Burks as a possible Chargers' selection, before Mike Williams re-signed. I just hope Burks is off the board when the Chiefs draft. I don't to see him in KC.

Comment

Working...
                          X