• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
    DK Metcalf got carted off the field ... because he really needed to use the bathroom

Chris Cwik
    Sun, October 2, 2022, 1:36 PM
    When nature calls, there's not much you can do. Seattle Seahawks wide receiver DK Metcalf learned that Sunday, getting carted off the field so he could go to the bathroom. No, really.

Metcalf confirmed that report after the game, and offered up a little too much information about why he needed the cart.

“That clinch walk wouldn’t have made it “
    Gives a whole new meaning to working the shit out of somebody!
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Heatmiser
      BetterToday ThanYesterday
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

The Broncos losing Javante Williams for the year would, IMO, impact them as much as losing Keenan Allen for the season would impact the Chargers.

Even if MG plays well, the Broncos would still be a much thinner team without Williams,
      Yes and Melvin has fumbled 4x this season already, including one returned for TD that ended up the difference in the game yesterday. He was benched and only came in due to the injury. And the Broncos coach continues to look lost. Like Anthony Lynn only far worse. Broncos beat 49ers by one point in a game no one wanted to win and beat the Texans in a close game (we know how bad the Texans are). Wheels are going to come off in Denver and it won't be pretty.

McDaniels finally figured out that Jacobs is a good RB. I think Raiders may start to win now because Joshy is adapting.

The combination of Reid's play calling and design on offense (sorry Bienemy it ain't you) and the unreal throws Mahomes makes means KC is the team to beat again and will be as long as those two are there.

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

Yes and Melvin has fumbled 4x this season already, including one returned for TD that ended up the difference in the game yesterday. He was benched and only came in due to the injury. And the Broncos coach continues to look lost. Like Anthony Lynn only far worse. Broncos beat 49ers by one point in a game no one wanted to win and beat the Texans in a close game (we know how bad the Texans are). Wheels are going to come off in Denver and it won't be pretty.

McDaniels finally figured out that Jacobs is a good RB. I think Raiders may start to win now because Joshy is adapting.

The combination of Reid's play calling and design on offense (sorry Bienemy it ain't you) and the unreal throws Mahomes makes means KC is the team to beat againand will be as long as those two are there.

TG
        We'll see.

i see the league figuring out Reid's new offense by the half way point, and then add in a few injuries and they'll hit a big bump in the road.
        Kelce, a good Oline and a lot of interchangeable parts.....smoke and mirrors won't get them to the finish line.

Their entire offense being healthy in an injury depleted league is a huge advantage: helped them win the chargerr game.

Unfortunately, they have no competition right now in the AFC west.

Comment

• Riverwalk
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2021
          • Send PM

Broncos have to depend on Melvin Hairball Gordon. Hahahahahahaha.

Comment

• Riverwalk
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2021
            • Send PM

Seahawks Geno Smith has HIGhEST completion percentage through 4 games.

originally thought that late October game would be a sure win for Chargers.

now it’s a toss up.

Comment

• Heatmiser
              BetterToday ThanYesterday
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
              I hate the Broncos. I want them to fail miserably. But Gordon was almost in tears behind his sunglasses at his post game presser. He choked up and left after only a couple minutes. I don't wish that on anyone (but I don't want Gordon contributing to Bronco wins, either). I think his days as a Bronco are nearing an end. Fans and Denver media just hate the guy. Nathaniel "I Can't" Hackett benched him for fumbling, had to let him back in the game and Mel fumbled on the very first play he was back on the field. BTW hatred for Hackett by Denver fans and media already nearing that they have for Gordon. For an offensive genius, he is being eviscerated for his predictable, plodding, ineffective offense predicated on Wilson doing something spectacular, which largely he has not been doing. Also Hackett seems totally lost on game day and the team seems unprepared.

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Jorgecasas10
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2020
                • Send PM

I hate the Broncos. I want them to fail miserably. But Gordon was almost in tears behind his sunglasses at his post game presser. He choked up and left after only a couple minutes. I don't wish that on anyone (but I don't want Gordon contributing to Bronco wins, either). I think his days as a Bronco are nearing an end. Fans and Denver media just hate the guy. Nathaniel "I Can't" Hackett benched him for fumbling, had to let him back in the game and Mel fumbled on the very first play he was back on the field. BTW hatred for Hackett by Denver fans and media already nearing that they have for Gordon. For an offensive genius, he is being eviscerated for his predictable, plodding, ineffective offense predicated on Wilson doing something spectacular, which largely he has not been doing. Also Hackett seems totally lost on game day and the team seems unprepared.

TG
                Fuck the broncooos and gordon
                i really hate the broncos

Comment

• BearWithJetpack
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Shouldn't have held out, brah.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                    DK Metcalf got carted off the field ... because he really needed to use the bathroom

Chris Cwik
                    Sun, October 2, 2022, 1:36 PM
                    When nature calls, there's not much you can do. Seattle Seahawks wide receiver DK Metcalf learned that Sunday, getting carted off the field so he could go to the bathroom. No, really.

Metcalf confirmed that report after the game, and offered up a little too much information about why he needed the cart.

“That clinch walk wouldn’t have made it “
                    Don't they have one of those little porta-potties inside the medical tent?

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
                      Maybe Moaning Mel can pull another holdout because he's not getting his usual # of touches...

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Maybe Moaning Mel can pull another holdout because he's not getting his usual # of touches...
                        He's gone after this year. His continued fumbling is going to knock him out of the NFL altogether.
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                          The Precious
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

TG
                          :beer:

Comment

Working...
                          X