• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
    The Only ramifications of this game is us falling further down the draft board and possibly Spaznos idiots thinkin Loser Lynn is righting the ship.No Thanks man!
    Asking Loser Lynn to patch up the Boltanic is like asking Joe the Plumber to patch up the Exxon Valdez...

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

LA reporters have been criticizing Jared Goff mercilessly this season and it ramped up after yesterday’s loss to the Seahawks. They are comparing him to Carson Wentz. Now Goff had thumb surgery so he’s out for this weekend’s must win game against the Cards. The Rams back-up? Some guy named John Wolford

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
        LA reporters have been criticizing Jared Goff mercilessly this season and it ramped up after yesterday’s loss to the Seahawks. They are comparing him to Carson Wentz. Now Goff had thumb surgery so he’s out for this weekend’s must win game against the Cards. The Rams back-up? Some guy named John Wolford
        If Goff isn't ready for the playoffs.. If they make it. Maybe they would trade for Tyrod :chuckle:

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
          The Only ramifications of this game is us falling further down the draft board and possibly Spaznos idiots thinkin Loser Lynn is righting the ship.No Thanks man!
          We can always hope for a video of Sewell wearing a ganja gas mask surfacing minute before the draft.
          haha
          although in 2021 it’ll have to be more like a cocaine mask or something

edit: he IS in Oregon
          Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

The Steelers are ushering the Browns into the playoffs as Big Ben will sit out their game on Sunday.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
              French Speaking Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Québec city
              • Send PM

It's possible that a 11-5 team will not make the playoff.
              It's not in the NFC.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2018
                • Irmo, SC
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                It's possible that a 11-5 team will not make the playoff.
                It's not in the NFC.
                That's crazy. & 6 may get you in for the NFC. Wild year for sure.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa is off to a solid start to his NFL career, but at least one former top NFL official isn't a fan.

Former NFL general manager Mike Lombardi isn’t impressed with Tagovailoa. He believes the Dolphins rookie hasn't flashed any of the same elite skills that others have shown.

"Tell me what he does elitely with the football," Lombardi said on his latest episode of "The GM Shuffle" podcast. "He doesn't have an elite arm. He doesn't have elite quickness. He doesn't have elite size… They said it on the broadcast, he has 'it.' Like, what the f--k is 'it?' I want to know what 'it' is... like, What is 'it?!' I wanna know what the f--k 'it' is."
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                    The Steelers are ushering the Browns into the playoffs as Big Ben will sit out their game on Sunday.
                    I think they're more worried about giving the Colts a second crack at them, than they are of the Browns
                    Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                      Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa is off to a solid start to his NFL career, but at least one former top NFL official isn't a fan.

Former NFL general manager Mike Lombardi isn’t impressed with Tagovailoa. He believes the Dolphins rookie hasn't flashed any of the same elite skills that others have shown.

"Tell me what he does elitely with the football," Lombardi said on his latest episode of "The GM Shuffle" podcast. "He doesn't have an elite arm. He doesn't have elite quickness. He doesn't have elite size… They said it on the broadcast, he has 'it.' Like, what the f--k is 'it?' I want to know what 'it' is... like, What is 'it?!' I wanna know what the f--k 'it' is."
                      Uh, maybe that he's a winner...

Comment

• chargeroo
                        Fan since 1961
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Oregon
                        • Retired Manager/Pastor
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Come on - he played for an elite team - it's a team game! Put him on the Illinois or Vanderbilt team and see how many wins he'd get.

Our own QB is a pretty good example - look at all the games he played well in, but we lost - does that make him a loser?
                        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Formula 21
                          The Future is Now
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Republic of San Diego
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

True. Did Joe Montana have “it?”

its fun to have “best of bunch” when the critics come out.
                          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                          The Wasted Decade is done.
                          Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                          X