• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

If they can't resign Bosa, the Chargers are the new Cleveland, nice new Stadium and all.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Gwynning_Spirit View Post

I'm not expecting TT to make a big spash in FA, not even from another T.Davis-esque belly flop. I just wonder how many of our own he'll manage to keep.

My problem with the signings of guys like Danario and Bob Sanders, wasn't the money. It was that the team would be like oh yeah, he won the starting job in preseason... and then when they're counting on him, he immediately gets injured and we're left scrambling, and with a hole in the roster. Who could've guessed D.Alexander or Bob Sanders would get injured?

Yeah, I remember the Meachem debacle. :dead:
      TT also had no backup plan for Okung...and we were already on thin ice with Tevi and Scott..

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
        If they can't resign Bosa, the Chargers are the new Cleveland, nice new Stadium and all.
        At least Cleveland has fans...

Comment

• FoutsFan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Birmingham AL
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Not after last season.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Moon over La Cienega Boulevard bring my love to me tonight

Comment

• Kingcrimson
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Not after last season.
              They nearly had 2 consecutive winless seasons. Pretty sure they’ll still be loyal

Comment

• FoutsFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Birmingham AL
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Kingcrimson View Post

They nearly had 2 consecutive winless seasons. Pretty sure they’ll still be loyal
                Its one thing to be bad and the fans knew they were bad, historically bad. But going into last season with all the high hopes? That hurt way more than the other bad seasons. They may have a few left overs just because its Cleveland and, well its Cleveland and its trash.

https://twitter.com/#!/mikepolkjrThe Cleveland Tourism Board gave me 14 million dollars about 8 months ago to make a promotional video to bring people to Cle...

Comment

• PR#1
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

TT also had no backup plan for Okung...and we were already on thin ice with Tevi and Scott..
                  Pouncey too.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

Pouncey too.
                    Don’t agree - Q was decent as a backup.

Comment

• El_Tee
                      I’m No Noob
                      • Sep 2019
                      • Disney World, FL
                      • Send PM

I’m posting this because it goes back to the team and their feelings of 16 road games and feeing unwanted.

I was at Disney Springs, the shopping district at WDW. I saw two people in Bosa Jerseys. Middle aged couple like me. My son was all decked out. I usually don’t see Bolts gear much. Took me by surprise... I forgot it’s Pro Bowl weekend for a second.

These two went to the Pro Bowl festivities today. They were all decked out. The wife even had Chargers sneakers.

They said they saw Keenan and Supa on the sidelines well within shouting distance.

They had a giant Chargers flag and it stood out. They were with a group of other Chargers fans they didn’t know, maybe 15-20 people.

Keenan and Melvin ignored all of them and didn’t come over. Other teams’ players were mingling.l with their fans.

At a time when our fandom and support is questioned, let times likes this be a reminder when athletes complain about lack of support. It goes both ways. It would’ve taken them not even five minutes to pose for pics and thank the small group of fans.

This couple flew cross country and has had season tickets since 1996.

Disgusting.

Comment

• 21&500
                        Bolt Spit-Baller
                        • Sep 2018
                        • A Whale's Vajayjay
                        • CMB refugee
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by El_Tee View Post
                        I’m posting this because it goes back to the team and their feelings of 16 road games and feeing unwanted.

I was at Disney Springs, the shopping district at WDW. I saw two people in Bosa Jerseys. Middle aged couple like me. My son was all decked out. I usually don’t see Bolts gear much. Took me by surprise... I forgot it’s Pro Bowl weekend for a second.

These two went to the Pro Bowl festivities today. They were all decked out. The wife even had Chargers sneakers.

They said they saw Keenan and Supa on the sidelines well within shouting distance.

They had a giant Chargers flag and it stood out. They were with a group of other Chargers fans they didn’t know, maybe 15-20 people.

Keenan and Melvin ignored all of them and didn’t come over. Other teams’ players were mingling.l with their fans.

At a time when our fandom and support is questioned, let times likes this be a reminder when athletes complain about lack of support. It goes both ways. It would’ve taken them not even five minutes to pose for pics and thank the small group of fans.

This couple flew cross country and has had season tickets since 1996.

Disgusting.
                        Good point
                        I typically try not to rush to judgment about these kinds of second or third hand stories because it’s usually at a public place where it’s reasonable to assume these guys want to just be normal people. However in this case they’re in the probowl representing the brand at an NFL event. Not a good look.
                        G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

There's always gonna be a couple a primadonna types on every team.I like em both as athletes but not totally shocked if this story is true with "slayer" and "supamel".If they are unhappy with the level of fan support then Play Better.Hell most of us are very unhappy with the quality of play we saw on the field this season,even by the probowlers.

Comment

Working...
                          X