• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oneinchpunch
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Hope Rivers passes for a lot of yards

Helping Philip Rivers Pass It Onhttps://www.pldgit.com/campaign/792092587950343326 where pledges can be made. Give 10 cents a yard, a buck, whatever. The Walter and Betty Zable Foundation will match all money raised, up to $50,000. This can be so awesome.

I’ve never done anything like this from my pulpit before. I don’t know if I’ll do it again. But getting to know Stephen and Joe and seeing the Russell’s appreciation for their time together has floored me time and again.

I’m asking you to help us Passing It On.
    Last edited by oneinchpunch; 09-05-2014, 12:49 PM.
    Hashtag thepowderblues

How am I supposed to go through the rest of my life with a healthy respect for Acee?

Thanks a lot, OIP.

Comment

• sandiego17
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

First Acee article I've read in some time. Pass it On.

Comment

• thelightningwill
        Go Aztecs and Pads
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

I was a newspaperman once, so I know Kevin Acee's planned donation is a good chunk of his salary.
        Rivers's donation, in proportion to his wealth, is the equivalent of Acee giving up a Mexican centavo, which is a coin so worthless I don't even think it exists.
        I shouldn't talk though. In recent years, I haven't given much money to anybody other than my wife. But, then again, the year I make as much money as Rivers makes in half a day, I'm sure I'll have no problem giving my money to somebody is need.

Comment

• sandiego17
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Rivers gives to more than one cause. He's one of the good guys.

Comment

Working...
          X