• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SYB
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

I'm not a fan of that version. Agreed, it would have to be a really light grey. & If they did that, I would go powder blue outline. Powder blue numbers with yellow outline would look better I think, but you probably couldn't see it from far off.
    good idea yes GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      I think many charger twitter fan pages are just full of shit. One guy claimed to have seen the new uniforms. lol Says that we going with an all gray away uniform. I just dont buy it. It would have to be really light gray. Then Bosa comes out and says we are keeping the royal color rush but adding a new color rush of a color we have eliminated. So obviously dark blue? This was an edit done and i am not a fan of this look. The edit is well done. The colors are gross to me.

Agree, dont like it.That white helmet doesnt even match that uniform now. That should be the Rams new colors and change their name to the LA Smogs lol
      Thats what it looks like to me, smog.

Comment

• Kingcrimson
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2019
        • Send PM

Joey Bosa on new uniforms:”I really like them. They’re a lot simpler. We got rid of a color completely. There’s just 2 [colors] but then the color we got rid of we made a version that all that color. It looks absolutely unbelievable..”

posted by ChargersHype on Twitter apparently sourced from Bosa’s live

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
          Caught the end of best uniform segment on Good morning football on NFLNetwork and Shratter??? The guy who got a sneak peak said the Chargers jersey is hands down the best of all. He had to sign a NDA to keep quiet, but on Tuesday, the world will see just what he is talking about.

I can't wait. New uniforms and Simmons in the same week will be Christmas in April.
          I sure hope so. I just want them to be the best - so far, to me, the Bucs, Colts, Falcons, Browns - pretty simple changes

The Patriots - if they go back to the old logo could make some major changes. But Bolts should be the best.

Comment

• Silversurfer
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2019
            • Los Angeles
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Kingcrimson View Post
            Joey Bosa on new uniforms:”I really like them. They’re a lot simpler. We got rid of a color completely. There’s just 2 [colors] but then the color we got rid of we made a version that all that color. It looks absolutely unbelievable..”

posted by ChargersHype on Twitter apparently sourced from Bosa’s live
            Powder Blue from head to toe?

Comment

• chris9341
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

You know if I could I would take us having the worst uniforms in football for a superbowl win. Best uniforms isn't gonna win this team a championship.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by chris9341 View Post
                You know if I could I would take us having the worst uniforms in football for a superbowl win. Best uniforms isn't gonna win this team a championship.
                No but you dont want to look stupid wearing your Charger gear either. I hate Tampa Bays Pewders but they arent my team so i dont care.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Comment

• Lightnin'
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Gray would be hideous; in any form. Gray is a damned site too close to either black or silver for my taste.

No way...
                    San Diego Chargers

1961-2017

Comment

• JOJAX85
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Irmo, SC
                      • Send PM

This is sounding more & more like I'm gonna be out several hundred dollars. Lol!

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

This is my final guess. With the rumored all dark blue color rush. Not sure im buying the gray with yellow. I think the throwback is the original uniform. We are using a much lighter blue for our throwback these days. There is a much darker version of it. I dont have the actual color samples or names. A uniform guy told me the chargers used collegiate blue in the early days. But i think he meant they added that color to the powder blue to create it. Darker bolts on the helmet and pant. Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 1.37.22 PM.png

Comment

• SYB
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

This is my final guess. With the rumored all dark blue color rush. Not sure im buying the gray with yellow. I think the throwback is the original uniform. We are using a much lighter blue for our throwback these days. There is a much darker version of it. I dont have the actual color samples or names. A uniform guy told me the chargers used collegiate blue in the early days. But i think he meant they added that color to the powder blue to create it. Darker bolts on the helmet and pant. Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 1.37.22 PM.png
                          Other than the color rush, those have a very UCLA vibe to them.

Comment

Working...
                          X