• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Good Ol' Martinez
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2014
    • Send PM

HotelPlanner.com WTF?

Ok I know we won and everything but I have to bitch about something.

What the hell is up with this team and this hotelplanner.com sponsor? The website looks like it is going to jack your credit card and send it to nigeria for some scams. Is this really the best sponsor they could find to plaster behind our coach and players during every press conference?

Seriously, this team is worth what a billion dollars? Is the pennies they are giving them for that backdrop ad worth the embarrassment? Notice some of the championship teams and their sponsors.

This is like buying a Bugatti and putting a cheap license plate frame on the back or a Ferrari with the stick family sticker on the window... Whatever hotel planner paid im telling them, " Thanks, but no thanks..."

Look at these. Pete Carroll standing in front of Boeing.

• TABF
    Por debajo del promedio
    • Jun 2013
    • SoCal
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Good Ol' Martinez View Post

What the hell is up with this team and this hotelplanner.com sponsor? The website looks like it is going to jack your credit card and send it to nigeria for some scams. Is this really the best sponsor they could find to plaster behind our coach and players during every press conference?

Its a up and coming young company that has its brand and sponsorship mitts in a ton of things... PGA Europe has them as their title sponsor.
    Last edited by TABF; 09-22-2014, 04:04 PM.

Comment

fender57
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Cheatriots have Dunkin' Donuts. That shit is garbage.

Comment

• thelightningwill
        Go Aztecs and Pads
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

Boeing is about as corrupt as the Seahawks' coach so that makes sense.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
          Cheatriots have Dunkin' Donuts. That shit is garbage.
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• bonehead
            Undrafted
            • Jul 2013
            • TBD
            • Retired
            • Send PM

Seriously, this team is worth what a billion dollars? Is the pennies they are giving them for that backdrop ad worth the embarrassment? Notice some of the championship teams and their sponsors.

This is like buying a Bugatti and putting a cheap license plate frame on the back or a Ferrari with the stick family sticker on the window... Whatever hotel planner paid im telling them, " Thanks, but no thanks..."

Look at these. Pete Carroll standing in front of Boeing.

It looks cheesy but that's Spanos for you. Just thank God Kotex didn't outbid Hotelplanner.com

I mean our baseball park is named after a fucking pet store chain.....lame
            Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Good Ol' Martinez
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2014
              • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
              It looks cheesy but that's Spanos for you. Just thank God Kotex didn't outbid Hotelplanner.com

I mean our baseball park is named after a fucking pet store chain.....lame
              Exactly! Its a cheesy logo, and unknown company. Those video go national and gives the perception that we are cheap.

If im Spanos, i say, "Thanks but no thanks." Find a local company, anything.

Comment

• Asela
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2014
                • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                Cheatriots have Dunkin' Donuts. They're shit.
                Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing!

Oh...... You were talking about the donuts, my bad

Comment

• onelazyfock
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Exactly! Its a cheesy logo, and unknown company. Those video go national and gives the perception that we are cheap.

If im Spanos, i say, "Thanks but no thanks." Find a local company, anything.
                  How does say we are cheap should they take less money for a bigger name? If anything it says companies are cheap or don't value the chargers brand. From the article it sounds like most teams use the business so at least the are using the company and use the service

Comment

• floydefisher
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • siberiacuse, ny
                    • Send PM

Where exactly did you see hotelplanner.com behind the coaches?

I just looked at some recent film, and it's Union Bank behind the coaches.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Good Ol' Martinez
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2014
                      • Send PM

Hotelplanner.com is plastered all over their interview backdrops. Sorry say what you want to me it looks cheap, id find a bigger name sponsor and put there name back there for free before i put that crap up.

With all the injuries why not sure get Kaiser to sponsor the team?

Comment

• floydefisher
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2013
                        • siberiacuse, ny
                        • Send PM

Hotelplanner.com is plastered all over their interview backdrops. Sorry say what you want to me it looks cheap, id find a bigger name sponsor and put there name back there for free before i put that crap up.

With all the injuries why not sure get Kaiser to sponsor the team?
                        Easy there....this is a sports talk forum, nothing to get too serious about.

About the only question I asked is where this came from. The official press conference backdrop had Union Bank on it, same as always.

More than likely, it's not the Chargers...could be a number of sources, including NFL network.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X