• Show
Clear All
  • Sec-E4
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2014
    • Arizona
    • Send PM

Bolt Up or ship Out

Some how Bolt Fans found a way to Litter the San Diego sport radio AirWaves with negative talk about the Chargers Vs Bills win !!! WTF :-/

Just answer me this, How many times have we had a close loss & then these Fans talk about how if we would of a Won that game, Then we could of won our division or made the Playoffs??!! So we just beat the Bills on the road after getting a W against SB Champs in a brawl at the Q, Now all these Bolt fans are complaining about how we didn't blow the Bills out in their own home ???????

**One caller said how we weren't playing to Win & how we were just playing not to Lose ? That was the HighLight :-)

Come oN !! Don't snoop down to the Bronco Fans level & start to complain about not blowing teams out & petty shit, Especially after a Win! It's like me complaining about the Maserati I got for free, But I'm bummed that it's doesn't have twin turbos & a sport traction button :-( the biggest blow out we had for the 2013 season was 23pts against She-Li & the Giants, The rest were 14pts or so. All of a sudden people think we have a Blow Up offensive machine ?

Bolt Fans are better then that ! It's a Team game & the 2014 Chargers have flipped the switch ON. Either Bolt Up !!! Or Get your self a crescent wrench & Un-Bolt yourself & get Yo Azzz as far away as possible

**Ps don't take it personal if my grammmmmmar offends/affects you ;-) #Boltup
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

We're baby-steppin. We're not where we want to be yet but that's okay. We're still 2-1 and have some soft touches coming up on the schedule. We'll be a full-functional extra-roidal unit when the playoffs come.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Panama
      パナマ
      • Aug 2013
      • London
      • Opera singer and web developer.
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
      Your grammmmmmar affects me in ways I can't even begin to describe. Btw, she says hi.
      Adipose

Comment

• floydefisher
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • siberiacuse, ny
        • Send PM

Some how Bolt Fans found a way to Litter the San Diego sport radio AirWaves with negative talk about the Chargers Vs Bills win !!! WTF :-/

Just answer me this, How many times have we had a close loss & then these Fans talk about how if we would of a Won that game, Then we could of won our division or made the Playoffs??!! So we just beat the Bills on the road after getting a W against SB Champs in a brawl at the Q, Now all these Bolt fans are complaining about how we didn't blow the Bills out in their own home ???????

**One caller said how we weren't playing to Win & how we were just playing not to Lose ? That was the HighLight :-)

Come oN !! Don't snoop down to the Bronco Fans level & start to complain about not blowing teams out & petty shit, Especially after a Win! It's like me complaining about the Maserati I got for free, But I'm bummed that it's doesn't have twin turbos & a sport traction button :-( the biggest blow out we had for the 2013 season was 23pts against She-Li & the Giants, The rest were 14pts or so. All of a sudden people think we have a Blow Up offensive machine ?

Bolt Fans are better then that ! It's a Team game & the 2014 Chargers have flipped the switch ON. Either Bolt Up !!! Or Get your self a crescent wrench & Un-Bolt yourself & get Yo Azzz as far away as possible

What about those of us who understand what is really going on, and refuse to get too giddy about it?

Look, it's not like they shut down Tom Brady or Aaron Rogers and held them to only 10 points on the day....EJ Manuel is no where close to that level.

It's a nice win against a team they are supposed to defeat.....take it for what it is, realize it's still a work in progress regardless of the record, and move on.
        sigpic

Comment

• Geezbolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Sun Valley, ID
          • Send PM

Any win in the Eastern Time Zone with a starting time of 10 a.m. PT is a good victory no matter how you cut it.

Comment

• thelightningwill
            Go Aztecs and Pads
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by floydefisher View Post
            What about those of us who understand what is really going on, and refuse to get too giddy about it?

Look, it's not like they shut down Tom Brady or Aaron Rogers and held them to only 10 points on the day....EJ Manuel is no where close to that level.

It's a nice win against a team they are supposed to defeat.....take it for what it is, realize it's still a work in progress regardless of the record, and move on.
            Chargers beat the Seahawks and, so far, are the only team to defeat EJ Manuel's Bills. Shutting down Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers would be an easier task.

Seahawks are the defending Super Bowl champions and have already beat the Broncos and crushed the Packers.

Tom Brady got shut down by the Dolphins and his team struggled against the Raiders. Dolphins and Raiders have one win between them, and it's against Tom Brady.

Aaron Rodgers, himself, hasn't done as shitty as Brady. However, his team is 1-2 and scored only 7 points last week.
            Last edited by thelightningwill; 09-23-2014, 06:25 AM.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Oh I wouldn't worry about them too much. I'm sure they'll bitch even more and be looking for McCoy and Telesco's head if all these injuries finally take their toll on us and we start losing games. So buckle your seatbelts. There may be some bumpy ahead.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                Oh I wouldn't worry about them too much. I'm sure they'll bitch even more and be looking for McCoy and Telesco's head if all these injuries finally take their toll on us and we start losing games. So buckle your seatbelts. There may be some bumpy ahead.
                Yep, we have some of them lurking on the board who seemingly want the team to fail so they can come out of the woodwork and start complaining again.

Comment

• Screeme
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

The way I see it...

We spent last year losing to teams we should beat and beating teams we had no right to. Except for the playoff game against the Bengals, we didn't play well in the road.

This game is a step forward. We beat a team we should beat. We did it on the road, early start, cross country trip, after a big win.

Was it inspiring? No.

We're there things we could do better?
                  Yes. (I'm disappointed for the second week in a row, when we needed our offense to come up with clock killing first downs/long drives, they weren't able to do it.)

But, man, if you can't enjoy victory, whats the point?

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

I saw a SEA team let DEN back in the game with their stupid offensive play calling. I saw a SD team put a fork in BUFF with their mistake free O play calling. All I knew was that if the Bolts didn't commit any turnovers, they would win. And the plan was executed with perfection and without panicking.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Wheels
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • San Diego
                      • Send PM

There's probably isn't a less accurate way to get the pulse of a team's fan base than to sample talk radio caller takes.

Comment

• SDFan
                        Woober Goober
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Dolores, CO
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

where did this idea come from suddenly that Buffalo was a team we "were supposed to beat"? Some of the more prolific posters on here had been telling us all offseason we were probably going to start out 1-2 or 0-3 and the super tough schedule was going to make a playoff berth a lot harder than last year- and that was BEFORE all the injuries to starters. Go back and look at some of the W/L prediction threads/comments. I said all along the Strength of Schedule thing was BS and we just need to take care of what we can control every week and let the chips fall.

What I am seeing is a team that has been leading in all 3 games against tough defensive fronts and continuing to overcome adversity despite injuries to key players and sitting at 2-1 and 1-0 against AFC opponents. Now (supposedly) we have a "soft stretch" before hitting the brutal back end of our schedule. Like a couple others said, we need to fatten up on this "soft stretch" and win all the games against lesser opponents to build the win total early while integrating some new players and waiting to get RM24 & Ingram, etc. back. Last year we played down to lesser opponents and let some slip away. The Buffalo win gave me hope MM really has the team focused on winning all the little battles within games and playing well week to week. Keep that up and don't piss way AFC games we should win and I like our chances at the end.
                        Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

Working...
                        X