• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KNSD
    Registered Charger Hater
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Pretty cool punt block explanation

There are also explanations of Royal's TD and a sack by Freeney against Seattle.
    Prediction:
    Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
    Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
    Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.
  • Panama
    パナマ
    • Aug 2013
    • London
    • Opera singer and web developer.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by KNSD View Post
    http://www.chargers.com/multimedia/v...0-178e7c280ee4

There are also explanations of Royal's TD and a sack by Freeney against Seattle.
    I love that we have a coaching staff that picks up on these little things and is able to communicate it to the players, and that uses film effectively and emphasizes smarts.
    Adipose

Comment

• RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

Just taking a step back a bit looking at the whole Chargers philosophy now for the website and support staff. There really has been a whole change for how the team is presented. The number of videos and input from the coaches and players is really refreshing. While i think Henne (dorky shorter guy with the mustache) is not really a good fit for video (his presentation skills while improve still stink...he has no presence or confidence IMO), i think the quality of the rest of the staff and technology they are now putting out there for us as consumers is fantastically better. Comes from the top and I think this is a TT/Mccoy push with the Spanos's to create much higher value for the franchise by sharing and making non-game days as having fun information available for us fans. To bring in Droughns and immediately welcome him in by giving him some limelight is a great idea...we get to know him a bit and realize this kid is more than a name...he might contribute and he's part of the team now. Great stuff.

Kudo's to the Chargers for really getting it right.

RTPbolt

Comment

• Panama
        パナマ
        • Aug 2013
        • London
        • Opera singer and web developer.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
        Just taking a step back a bit looking at the whole Chargers philosophy now for the website and support staff. There really has been a whole change for how the team is presented. The number of videos and input from the coaches and players is really refreshing. While i think Henne (dorky shorter guy with the mustache) is not really a good fit for video (his presentation skills while improve still stink...he has no presence or confidence IMO), i think the quality of the rest of the staff and technology they are now putting out there for us as consumers is fantastically better. Comes from the top and I think this is a TT/Mccoy push with the Spanos's to create much higher value for the franchise by sharing and making non-game days as having fun information available for us fans. To bring in Droughns and immediately welcome him in by giving him some limelight is a great idea...we get to know him a bit and realize this kid is more than a name...he might contribute and he's part of the team now. Great stuff.

Kudo's to the Chargers for really getting it right.

RTPbolt
        I doubt very much either TT or MM have anything at all to say about the website. I'm sure, if this comes from the top, it comes from one of the younger Spanii.
        Adipose

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
          I doubt very much either TT or MM have anything at all to say about the website. I'm sure, if this comes from the top, it comes from one of the younger Spanii.
          Probably A.G. He's done a pretty good job as the CEO in running the Charger business in my opinion, with the exception of the uniforms. Dean still makes the big decisions as the 'owner' in place of Alex, but he doesn't micromanage as Alex did when he had his faculties.

Comment

• RTPbolt
            Charger Fan till the end
            • Jun 2013
            • North Carolina
            • Send PM

Probably true.....its a business approach change I suppose. I like what they are doing though. Certainly helps expand the reach of fans ability to connect to the Chargers.

Originally posted by Panama View Post

Comment

fender57
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
              Probably A.G. He's done a pretty good job as the CEO in running the Charger business in my opinion, with the exception of the uniforms. Dean still makes the big decisions as the 'owner' in place of Alex, but he doesn't micromanage as Alex did when he had his faculties.
              And the uniforms would be alright if they fixed the bolts on the shoulders to right-side-up and switched to powder blue as primary.

Comment

• Sec-E4
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2014
                • Arizona
                • Send PM

That dude Jordan Beane uses his hands more then a mime...its kinda distracting

Comment

Working...
                X