• Show
Clear All
  • Screeme
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I've discovered podcasts...

Or.. welcome to 2005 toph.

I recently moved and my commute to work is now half an hour. So i was looking for suggestions on any Charger podcasts you guys may listen to. (Must be downloadable to an android)

Ive been listening to two from bftb.. the one Genarro does with Higgins which i like, and the Kyle Posey one which is interesting content but he is BRUTAL tp listen to. "So.. like.. uh.. yeah.. keenan alken he can like.. you know... like... probably beat their like cbs pretty easily.. but.. like..."

Since i don't get sd radio.. this is my only consistent boltradio type coverage. So any suggestions would be appreciated
  • TTK
    EX-Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • America's Finest City
    • Send PM

You can check out the podcasts from either 1090AM or 1360AM. I usually listen to the "Loose Cannons" now. It's not 100% Charger talk but the majority of it is on most days. I don't like anyone on 1090, though Dan Sileo's podcasts are probably the most tolerable on there for me so I mainly listen to the 1360 stuff.

Listen to Sports Diego 760 for local sports coverage. Featuring Rich "Big Rich" Ohrnberger, TD and Fletch" 6-9am, Colin Cowherd 9am-Noon, The Darren Smith Show Noon-3pm, and Jon Schaeffer and Jim Russell 3-6pm. XTRA 1360 is the official broadcast station of the SDSU Aztecs and the San Diego Gulls.

Also, I started using the DoggCatcher app on my phone to automatically download the podcasts for me. I got tired of manually downloading them all the time so this was great for me. There are a other apps that can do this as well but DC was pretty easy to set up for the most part. You can search for "Chargers" podcasts for it to find (or NFL if you want a lot of ESPN/general podcasts). It has a pretty good library on there though I had to set up the RSS feed manually for the Loose Cannon show.

Oh, one note about the DC app, it's a free trial and at the end of the period, you can still use it but it won't automatically download all the podcasts you subscribe to at one time so I'll need to upgrade to the pro version or look for a different app that can do it for free.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Mark Maron
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• KarlC
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Send PM

I second 1360AM's podcast list. The morning show, Loose Cannons, and Xtra at Night sometimes have whole hours dedicated to Chargers talk. I listen mostly on a media player on my PC and can FF/RW past non-Chargers content, but if you're listening on a MP3 player without those functions, they usually have Chargers interviews that you can download separately. Other than those, there's the Chargers Power Hour which is all Bolts.

Also, I listen to the Bolttalk podcast http://bolttalk.com/, and sometimes log in for the live chat on that one. The night/time varies. It's usually Wed or Thu night 7-8PM PST, and available for download within a half hour after the live cast finishes.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

• Beerman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Eastlake
          • Send PM

Charger power hour is solid. The Loose cannons have some good interviews at times.

Comment

• Beerman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Eastlake
            • Send PM

MoveTheSticks: Move The Sticks Episode 6 will post soon..

��Chat with SD GM Tom Telesco

��Brian Billick on Harbaugh bros

��Breaking down Brian Hoyer

Comment

• floydefisher
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • siberiacuse, ny
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Screeme View Post
              Or.. welcome to 2005 toph.

I recently moved and my commute to work is now half an hour. So i was looking for suggestions on any Charger podcasts you guys may listen to. (Must be downloadable to an android)

Ive been listening to two from bftb.. the one Genarro does with Higgins which i like, and the Kyle Posey one which is interesting content but he is BRUTAL tp listen to. "So.. like.. uh.. yeah.. keenan alken he can like.. you know... like... probably beat their like cbs pretty easily.. but.. like..."

Since i don't get sd radio.. this is my only consistent boltradio type coverage. So any suggestions would be appreciated
              Or you could try the I-Heart Radio app, and simply tune into SD live radio via the internet...works with Android as well.
              sigpic

Comment

• TTK
                EX-Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • America's Finest City
                • Send PM

Originally posted by floydefisher View Post
                Or you could try the I-Heart Radio app, and simply tune into SD live radio via the internet...works with Android as well.
                Then you'd have to listen to the commercials.

Comment

Working...
                X