What kind of phone do you have ?
    Both phone and tablet are Samsung

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Im not worrying about his processing, the man is really smart. I also think that what appears as slow processing can also be lack of trust in the receiver. That will all change in the pros where quick decision making is emphasized and practiced.
      I just listened to TTs presser...I am always busy at work. (wu is essential yanno.)

Tom Telesco watched Herbert live more than once. He says Herbert is a great leader of men. I am getting a Matthew Stafford vibe, and my confidence in this pick is growing.

Also, did you see the S eating grin on Hetbert's face when the name Dan Fouts was brought up. There it is--Charger history and Justin Herbert relatives history.

My friend Mahesh at Southwest Airlines Oakland is an Oregon alumnus and a passionate Ducks football fan. He says a big yes to #10. This guy Mahesh is not easy to please.

Herbert talked about how during his time in Eugene, the Duck program was brought back from the dregs, to winning the Rose Bowl. And he was matter of fact-not arrogant.

Conclusion: we are done here dissecting this prospect.

Super Bowl Baby.
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Rmancil
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2020
        • Myrtle Beach S.C.
        • Head bottle washer
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Great to see you, Rmancil.
        You were CMB before my time, but...

TPB, it is known known that this man stands for a long tradition of Charger fan draft chops...Draftniks HOFer.

I digress...yes, Herbert has arm talent and can burn defenses by his running. The big issue is processing and making quick decisions.
        Thanks for the kind words. I don't study the draft like I use to but the little I did I like this kid. He should develop if given some time and protection. He has pretty darn good QB pocket presence making nifty adjustments in the pocket to avoid rushers and has very good quick twitch escape skills with a wicked strong arm. Love his straight arm as well.Must be a good guy to in the huddle based on what I read from senior bowl game.Frankly I like him over the Bama QB due to the hip injury.
        Last edited by Rmancil; 04-24-2020, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Rmancil
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Mar 2020
          • Myrtle Beach S.C.
          • Head bottle washer
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Whoaa...RMancil...LONG time no see. so first of all, welcome to TPB.

And yes, that has a lot of possitives. Herbert just needs to be quicker with his reads and throwing WRs open and just get better throwing downfield. A year of sitting will do him great and hope he gets better and that year makes things slow down for him. I think the speed of the game will be a lot for him so good thing Tyrod will be starting at least half the season...maybe all season if we are doing well and he dont play like crap.
          It has been a very long time. I agree with you 100%, he just needs time to work into the speed of the Pro game and to learn the offense. These days teams tend to rush the QB onto the field to early and often destroy them in the process. Allowing the QB to work into the flow of the game worked well for Brees,Rivers,Rodgers,Brady ext.One thing for sure you can't coach 6'6 and only God can give you that arm and his quick twitch skill set.

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I just listened to TTs presser...I am always busy at work. (wu is essential yanno.)

Tom Telesco watched Herbert live more than once. He says Herbert is a great leader of men. I am getting a Matthew Stafford vibe, and my confidence in this pick is growing.

Also, did you see the S eating grin on Hetbert's face when the name Dan Fouts was brought up. There it is--Charger history and Justin Herbert relatives history.

My friend Mahesh at Southwest Airlines Oakland is an Oregon alumnus and a passionate Ducks football fan. He says a big yes to #10. This guy Mahesh is not easy to please.

Herbert talked about how during his time in Eugene, the Duck program was brought back from the dregs, to winning the Rose Bowl. And he was matter of fact-not arrogant.

Conclusion: we are done here dissecting this prospect.

Super Bowl Baby.
            My mother grew up in Eugene during the Depression with her largish family and we were regaled with stories about the city and the Willamette Valley when were growing up in California in the '60s. Some of my aunts and uncles were Duck alumni. So I have that familial connection to Eugene and Oregon. My uncles were Duck fans throughout their long lives. The fact that Fouts was a Duck was part of the reason I became a Chargers fan in the late '70s. So I have some very sentimental reasons to want to see this work.

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                  Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                  • Feb 2019
                  • McLean Illinois
                  • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
                  Absolute awesome talk with coach Lynn....love the part about his man crush on Murray...

I keep pinching myself...absolutely love this draft. It helps that I'm a Herbert fan, but Murray? Amazing..

My family is confused...they don't understand why I haven't been cussing, or stalking around the house with a scowl all weekend...lol...my son says "Dad...you look happy...what gives?"...

The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Absolute awesome talk with coach Lynn....love the part about his man crush on Murray...

I keep pinching myself...absolutely love this draft. It helps that I'm a Herbert fan, but Murray? Amazing..

My family is confused...they don't understand why I haven't been cussing, or stalking around the house with a scowl all weekend...lol...my son says "Dad...you look happy...what gives?"...
                    More I learn about Herbert’s personality, internal drive, competitiveness, and football IQ the more I’m in favor of his ability to get us rings.

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Rmancil View Post
                      Hopefully Hubert will get at least 1 season to learn the Pro game.
                      Welcome to the Blues. The name is familiar. Cheers.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

No iPad....dont have Apple products.

I have problems pasting things/links, things shifting while typing/editing ...its just a mess. When i do paste something like that link to post the video, the link dont show up amongst other things. Its a fucking pain in the ass lol.
                        Can you test that for me? Post a link and i want to see it blank. I want to try and fix it. Just respond to me by posting the link that is not showing up. Are we talking about tweets?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Hmm, this came out blank and now its showing up.....weird.

Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-25-2020, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X