• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iginlafan77
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2020
    • Send PM

2020 Draft: Day 3 Thread

Since we no longer have day 2 picks unless we trade, it's probably time to start discussing day 3 targets.

Personally, I think OT, CB, RB, and WR are positions that still need to be addressed.

Some of my favorite targets include:
    Ben Bartch
    Jack Driscoll

Bryce Hall (probably gone)
    John Reid
    Darnay Holmes
    Amik Robertson

Antonio Gibson
    Zack Moss
    A.J. Dillon
    Ke'Shawn Vaughn

Devin Duvernay
    John Hightower
    Austin Mack
    Antonio Gandy-Golden
    Tyler Johnson
  • alex8080
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

get in a 7-udfa from oregon to room with herbert. aiello, freeland, johnson, throckmorten

Comment

• Jorgecasas10
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2020
      • Send PM

Rbs i like are zack moss and aj dillon we need a bruiser
      wrs we need burners like duvernay, watkins
      we need a te like moss hunter braynt or harrison bryant

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Yep, time to look forward to tomorrow.

Can we start a rumor that Ezra Cleveland is a drug using, child abusing, communist?
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
          Yep, time to look forward to tomorrow.

Can we start a rumor that Ezra Cleveland is a drug using, child abusing, communist?
          Chiefs, Ravens, Browns, Cowboys would certainly draft them quickly.
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• UtahBolt
            Did we win?
            • Jun 2013
            • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
            • Send PM

I'm telling ya, Zack Moss can play and will be that banger up the middle that we have not had in a long time. Punishes defenses sometimes. Dude's a 4+ ypc bowling ball that gets loose somehow. Not to mention he is good on passing downs both receiving and in blitz pick up.

He ran a terrible combine 40 (4.65) but then made up for it in private workouts (4.52). And he is a good dude too, which is not for nothing...
            I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Im curious to see what the future rb looks like in the NFL. Is it a big banger type or a backfield receiver type. If you can’t catch, the defense will just stack the box to stop you every time you come in.

Do the Bolts even want a banger type?
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
              The Wasted Decade is done.
              Build Back Better.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                Im curious to see what the future rb looks like in the NFL. Is it a big banger type or a backfield receiver type. If you can’t catch, the defense will just stack the box to stop you every time you come in.

Do the Bolts even want a banger type?

We want a guy with burst, vision, BALL SECURITY, agility, CONTACT BALANCE, quality passpro chops, good size, and excellent receiving skills.
                My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• iginlafan77
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2020
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by alex8080 View Post
                  get in a 7-udfa from oregon to room with herbert. aiello, freeland, johnson, throckmorten
                  Throckmorton would be fantastic, but I doubt he goes undrafted. I wouldn't mind him as a 6th-7th round pick.

Comment

• iginlafan77
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                    I'm telling ya, Zack Moss can play and will be that banger up the middle that we have not had in a long time. Punishes defenses sometimes. Dude's a 4+ ypc bowling ball that gets loose somehow. Not to mention he is good on passing downs both receiving and in blitz pick up.

He ran a terrible combine 40 (4.65) but then made up for it in private workouts (4.52). And he is a good dude too, which is not for nothing...
                    Moss is fantastic. I'm not convinced he'll still be there in the 4th, but he'd be a great pick there.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

My mock is shot to hell, but I am going to make this prediction:

With the 112th pick, Telesco will draft Zack Moss, Anthony McFarland Jr. or AJ Dillon. IMO, Moss is not likely to be there at 112, but if by chance all three are available, Moss would be the pick. If it's between McFarland Jr. and Dillon, I'm not sure who the pick will be. McFarland may be gone by then as well.

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

gonna take a stab @things, as thinkin' the Chargers are gonna take the day off today....

4) NT Leki Fotu * think the undersized zero/one tech over the last several years has been a failed experiment, and that it is an imperative to keep our LBs clean w/the roster we're building, and that Fotu can help keep Joseph phresh, not to mention if he ever goes down.... we just can't afford to be without that presence in the interior of the Dline.

5) WR/RB Antonio Gibson * will admit to this guy not grabbing my attention to date, and given the hype coming from some quarters of this forum for him, am suspicious/inclined to believe he might just be that magic fifth rounder that we're all hoping for, as he def has the size/measurables to run the ball, and apparently he can catch some to.... my guess atm (former QB, right ?)

6) WR Quez Watkins * we just have to get some depth behind Keenan and Mike, and this guy not only has wheels, but he puts them to use, aka he is productive, which is of import for a wideout

7) CB Lamar Jackson * not the most exciting guy, albeit wondering if he might drop, and again don't recall so much 'bout the guy, albeit again he seems like he could be a dependable backup/STer ??
                        RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

Working...
                        X