• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

I was glad to find this board. I never posted on CMB (don't even know what it stands for). But I was a big poster on the old UT San Diego Forums - good old Ickey Ray, Reif , Forrest - good people. Some I see over here now

Glad I found it - enjoying the dialogue and interactiong

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Bolt-O commented
      Editing a comment
      Charger Message Board - the Chargers sponsored message board that was on their website.
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Fleet...

If you build it, they will come.

TY for keeping us from generating billable hours for our local therapists.

Psychiatrists !!
    I know what you are thinking.

We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      You all have turned this forum into a really fun place to talk Bolts. Its just full of life now. It wasnt looking good there after the move to LA and we lost so many members.

The CMB shutting down was a blessing to us. Im sorry that had to happen to make this place rip....but i am really grateful you all chose to give us a chance.

Anyways we have a lot of new guys and gals posting and staying active.

I just really wanted to thank all you TPB members for keeping us going. And i think its only going to get better as this team should have a bright future.

Thanks again. From the entire TPB staff and myself...cheers to you all.
      In the midst of all the depressing news about the pandemic, wars, mass shootings, social unrest, inflation, and so many other things that could bum us all out, it's nice to go to a place where there's good news and hope for the future. Thanks, Fleet for all you do!

Comment

• FoutsFan
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Birmingham AL
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post
        I was glad to find this board. I never posted on CMB (don't even know what it stands for). But I was a big poster on the old UT San Diego Forums - good old Ickey Ray, Reif , Forrest - good people. Some I see over here now

Community Message Board

Comment

• La Costa Boy
          Pretty much retired......
          • Sep 2018
          • JoJa
          • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
          • Send PM

I was relatively new to the CMB (2-3 years) when it shut down, so i was glad when someone posted and invited us over. I have felt at home since day 1 and enjoy the hell out of it.

Thanks Fleet

Comment

• Heatmiser
            HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

We definitely picked up some good new posters who livened this place up and refreshed it. Every forum seems to have a similar mix of technical experts, grumpy pessimists, polyanna's and super nice people you would want to have a beer with. We got a nice new mix of those (you know who you are!) and they make a great place even better. Looking forward to discussing the season with all our new friends.

TG
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• FoutsFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Birmingham AL
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
              We definitely picked up some good new posters who livened this place up and refreshed it. Every forum seems to have a similar mix of technical experts, grumpy pessimists, polyanna's and super nice people you would want to have a beer with. We got a nice new mix of those (you know who you are!) and they make a great place even better. Looking forward to discussing the season with all our new friends.

TG
              Some posters are multi faceted and occupy more than one of those descriptions simultaneously.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                This place does Jam and Fleet, you are the biggest part of why it does. As always, thanks for all you do brother!
                Man we have been together a long time brother. Hope you and the fam are awesome.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Trumpetman. lol

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

In the midst of all the depressing news about the pandemic, wars, mass shootings, social unrest, inflation, and so many other things that could bum us all out, it's nice to go to a place where there's good news and hope for the future. Thanks, Fleet for all you do!
                    Yeah cutting politics turned out to be a good decision for all of us. It launched us towards a positive space....and my other forum is crashing and burning because of it. Not numbers wise...just energy wise.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG
                      This one is loaded with Mel Kipers. lol

Comment

I agree with what others have said in this thread.

This is a great place for Chargers fans to gather and discuss our team, especially in light of all of the upheaval involved with the team moving several years ago.

Fleet, thank you for all of your effort in maintaining this place for us. I truly appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                        X