X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Chargers fan, nice to meet you guys

After 35 years, I decided to stop following the New York Jets because ..... they are the Jets, so I've decided to start following the Chargers. You guys have a good, young team and it looks like you are set at QB for the next 10 to 15 years, so I'm looking forward to hanging out here.

Welcome aboard at TPB!
    The Bolts are moving on up to the top!
    Enjoy the forum. Look forward to hearing your football takes.
    #13) P. Sewell (OT) UO/C. Farley (CB) VT
    #47) J. Tryon (EDGE) UW/W. Little (OT) STAN
    #77) Ifeatu Melifonwu (CB) SU/P. Turner (EDGE) UH
    #97) Bobby Brown (IDL) TAMU/A. Cisco (DB) SU
    #118) S. Hutcherson (IOL) SC/T. Doyle (OT) MOH
    #159) K. Yeboah (TE) UMS/ M. Wilson (DB) UFL
    #185) D.Deablo (DB/DLB) VT/D. Hamlin (DB) PITT
    #198) Gerrid Doaks (RB) UC/J. Kaindoh (EDGE/DL) FSU
    #241) B.Stephens (DB) SMU/M. Strachan (WR/TE) CWV

Comment

How about draft party Vegas?

Comment

Haha sweet. Welcome aboard. I know a Jets fan that switched to the Browns. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          Haha sweet. Welcome aboard. I know a Jets fan that switched to the Browns. lol
          The Jets are a joke of a franchise, I spent the last 13 years as a season ticket holder and basically called them this year and told them to f*ck off. I've always like the Chargers franchise, so this is an exciting time for me. Herbert is a stud, good skill position players, OL is significantly improved, 2 all pro talents on D in Derwin James and Bosa. Chargers are going to win a Super Bowl in the next 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetssuckgochargers View Post

The Jets are a joke of a franchise, I spent the last 13 years as a season ticket holder and basically called them this year and told them to f*ck off. I've always like the Chargers franchise, so this is an exciting time for me. Herbert is a stud, good skill position players, OL is significantly improved, 2 all pro talents on D in Derwin James and Bosa. Chargers are going to win a Super Bowl in the next 5 years.
            Indeed!
            #13) P. Sewell (OT) UO/C. Farley (CB) VT
            #47) J. Tryon (EDGE) UW/W. Little (OT) STAN
            #77) Ifeatu Melifonwu (CB) SU/P. Turner (EDGE) UH
            #97) Bobby Brown (IDL) TAMU/A. Cisco (DB) SU
            #118) S. Hutcherson (IOL) SC/T. Doyle (OT) MOH
            #159) K. Yeboah (TE) UMS/ M. Wilson (DB) UFL
            #185) D.Deablo (DB/DLB) VT/D. Hamlin (DB) PITT
            #198) Gerrid Doaks (RB) UC/J. Kaindoh (EDGE/DL) FSU
            #241) B.Stephens (DB) SMU/M. Strachan (WR/TE) CWV

Comment

Right on. I like that you know whats up. If teams were stocks....id be backing the truck up for the chargers. Make yourself at home here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Right on. I like that you know whats up. If teams were stocks....id be backing the truck up for the chargers. Make yourself at home here.
                Chargers are bitcoin 5 years ago. But I'm going to need to be educated because I don't know the intricacies of the team.

Comment

Chargers are bitcoin 5 years ago. But I'm going to need to be educated because I don't know the intricacies of the team.
                  You stick around and read our discussions that wont be a problem. The Charger fan base is obviously small...but we sure do have a high collective football IQ. Especially here at the Blues. You should find that out soon enough.

Comment

Same story but a former Texans fan.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X