• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stinky Wizzleteats+
    Grammar Police
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Herbert T Shirt - Shameless Plug But For A Friend

One of our old times Nephew made these, and I got one, wanted to share in case other want one too. Also if your a friend of Mr Horse post up in here any words you have for him like suck it up and come on back... Or whatever comes to mind. Me personally I think he should be here and Fleet has told me he feels the same if he keeps it on Chargers football.

https://pixels.com/featured/herbie-f...regular-tshirt

Go Rivers!
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

We had a Colts fan sign up. Colts-17 He instantly started trolling the forum and spanos. It was evident to me that it was a former fan of the Chargers. When i cross checked the IPs....it brought up Horse and Colts-17. So i sent Horse a message regarding how i feel about that stuff. Not a fan of former OGs here making accounts pretending to be someone else only to troll.

I guess its possible for VB to make mistakes....but i sort of took it like Horse wasnt happy with the team(Thats fine) and felt the need to speak out using an alt. Id rather him just stay Horse and speak his mind...even though i likely would have asked him to move on like i did all our other former fans.

If for some reason VB is actually giving me bad intel on the cross exam of IPs....i am sorry for going after him through email. But he didnt dispute it either.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
      Day Tripper
      • May 2019
      • North of the Lagoon
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
      One of our old times Nephew made these, and I got one, wanted to share in case other want one too. Also if your a friend of Mr Horse post up in here any words you have for him like suck it up and come on back... Or whatever comes to mind. Me personally I think he should be here and Fleet has told me he feels the same if he keeps it on Chargers football.

https://pixels.com/featured/herbie-f...regular-tshirt

That shirt is AWESOME - thanks for sharing and for, … you know, being reliably shameless

never change …
      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Resized_Screenshot_20211030-090816_Reddit.jpeg
        Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• 21&500
          Bolt Spit-Baller
          • Sep 2018
          • A Whale's Vajayjay
          • CMB refugee
          • Send PM

Got one in royal blue, thanks Stinky.
          boltup brothas
          Safe n fun Halloween
          Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Disco Volante
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2020
            • Send PM

really like these. got one for me, the wife and each of the kids. thank you.

Comment

• Blue Thunder
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Arlington, TX
              • Send PM

I would order one if he offered a 5XL version. I like my T-shirts big.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Everything IS bigger in Texas!
                Gimmie Bower Power!!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                  Grammar Police
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet Admin View Post
                  We had a Colts fan sign up. Colts-17 He instantly started trolling the forum and spanos. It was evident to me that it was a former fan of the Chargers. When i cross checked the IPs....it brought up Horse and Colts-17. So i sent Horse a message regarding how i feel about that stuff. Not a fan of former OGs here making accounts pretending to be someone else only to troll.

I guess its possible for VB to make mistakes....but i sort of took it like Horse wasnt happy with the team(Thats fine) and felt the need to speak out using an alt. Id rather him just stay Horse and speak his mind...even though i likely would have asked him to move on like i did all our other former fans.

If for some reason VB is actually giving me bad intel on the cross exam of IPs....i am sorry for going after him through email. But he didnt dispute it either.
                  One thing I can tell you is he is still a fan. At first he was pissed about the JH draft pick, he was on Tua's nob! but now he is a full on fan boy. He even pitched in with some friends for season tickets. We text on the Chargers and he's a fan. All history aside, much ohana and aloha to you fleet!

Thanks for all the support Mr Horse thought y'all would like these. I got mine on the way too.
                  Go Rivers!

Comment

• Fleet 1
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kauai
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post

One thing I can tell you is he is still a fan. At first he was pissed about the JH draft pick, he was on Tua's nob! but now he is a full on fan boy. He even pitched in with some friends for season tickets. We text on the Chargers and he's a fan. All history aside, much ohana and aloha to you fleet!

Thanks for all the support Mr Horse thought y'all would like these. I got mine on the way too.
                    Well i extended an olive branch. Twitter. He is there every day. No response. So im assuming he doesn't want to work it out. Thats fine. You can still promote his nephews shirt. lol

Comment

• RobH
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Tokyo, Japan
                      • University English Lecturer
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Blue Thunder View Post
                      I would order one if he offered a 5XL version. I like my T-shirts big.
                      You’ll probably have to buy it from Omar the Tent Maker.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet Admin View Post

Well i extended an olive branch. Twitter. He is there every day. No response. So im assuming he doesn't want to work it out. Thats fine. You can still promote his nephews shirt. lol
                        He's a suborn old cusse I guess. Shame really. He can't admit he was wrong and coming from a negative place. His loss as you have built a wonderful place for us all to gather.
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

Working...
                        X